Yellow leaves & dry buds

Antonio Bandido

Hi Good People,

Just wanted some thoughts on this plant, top leaves have been going slowly more and more yellow over the past few weeks, one bud in particular seems to have really dried up at a time when I hoped this plants buds would be getting heavier.
Underneath grow isn't yellow & know some plants leaves do turn yellow but the buds haven't quite started turning orange/amber yet.

@Emilya any thoughts?

Merci;).....AB

Attachments

• IMG-5700.JPG
    IMG-5700.JPG
    964.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-5698.jpg
    IMG-5698.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG-5699.jpg
    IMG-5699.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
Hi Good People,

Just wanted some thoughts on this plant, top leaves have been going slowly more and more yellow over the past few weeks, one bud in particular seems to have really dried up at a time when I hoped this plants buds would be getting heavier.
Underneath grow isn't yellow & know some plants leaves do turn yellow but the buds haven't quite started turning orange/amber yet.

@Emilya any thoughts?

Merci;).....AB
looks like a lack of potassium is the problem... are you giving strong bloom nutes?

ah... Megacrop is not pH dependent. If your pH is between 7.5-5.0, megacrop will work. The common potassium lockout is a known problem with Megacrop. If you are giving too much dosage of megacrop, you are also giving too much N, Ca and Mg. At the upper dosages of MC, this triple hit of too much N, ca and mg WILL cause potassium to lock out. I found that in my last grow my large and well producing plants could not handle more than 4.75 grams/gallon of MC, or I would start getting the same problem you are having. Stop any additional supplements you may be giving, and back your MC dosage down a half a gram to see if this stops the lockout.

ah... Megacrop is not pH dependent. If your pH is between 7.5-5.0, megacrop will work. The common potassium lockout is a known problem with Megacrop. If you are giving too much dosage of megacrop, you are also giving too much N, Ca and Mg. At the upper dosages of MC, this triple hit of too much N, ca and mg WILL cause potassium to lock out. I found that in my last grow my large and well producing plants could not handle more than 4.75 grams/gallon of MC, or I would start getting the same problem you are having. Stop any additional supplements you may be giving, and back your MC dosage down a half a gram to see if this stops the lockout.
Ok gotcha, many thanks again.........going to water tonight so will drop the MC and let you know how she goes:)

:Namaste: :snowboating::Namaste:AB

Back
Top Bottom