HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

420-magazine-mobile929120579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile651740685.jpg

thats a frosty bitch rite there good job love the colors how does it smell it will be interesting to see what it smokes like looks tasty though!:thumb:

:blunt:
Smells very Grapy/Blueberry skunk all the way with a touch of Gasy fuel sweetness very unique smell off the fresh buddage..very pleased indeed from this girl !!!

Well soo far I've had 3 successful perpetual cycles ..also learning a great deal of new info and techniques along the way ...also had a blast doing it ..My last harvest was probly the best to date !! I also would like to thank everyone for visiting on a regular basis and the ones that just pop in for a peak !!!

::Namaste:.. steady Tokin

Here is the fourth perpetual cycle in the flowering chamber!!
This time I'll have 7 total ..2 Rockstar 2 AOG and 3 Grape Candy ..Got some fresh lights ..doing strait coco and perlite this time and all fabric 3 Gallon pot to finish rather then plastic

420-magazine-mobile716475438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile650588271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007814946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232262199.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1383460358.jpg

morning herb,your girls are looking good man just starting to get fun good job each grow i do they get a little better its a fun hobby nice bud pics to looks tasty is it stoney?,i have a grow going on if you wanted to check them out its not an official journal just on my bud pics in the link below you have a good day my friend!:blunt:

morning herb,your girls are looking good man just starting to get fun good job each grow i do they get a little better its a fun hobby nice bud pics to looks tasty is it stoney?,i have a grow going on if you wanted to check them out its not an official journal just on my bud pics in the link below you have a good day my friend!:blunt:
Heyyy good morning stick ...thanks brother much appreciated compliments...this flip is doing wonderful iam really liking how everything is looking ..definatly one of my top hobby's next to fishing ..loving every minute of it too and also still learning after a decade of growing !!! And i will definatly check out the link ..i always like to see what ya got kicking as well ..i really liked all the strains you are doing at the moment should be some killer smoke!! The buds there are..first one. Is some of the grape candy ..turned out to be a power house hard hitter ..very smooth but at the same time very lung expanding.. like ur guna cough ..i dont normally cough when i smoke a joint but this stuff makes me love it and the taste is very nice n subtle of grape and sweeet skunky earth funk..reminds me of some great cali purple kush with that grapy tone to it ...

Yes forsure its a keeper of strain ..the other bud pics underneath the first one are the AOG those turned out just stunning ..best smoke ive grown to date one of my staples in the grow room ..ill do a smoke report on that next ..just a little busy at work atm

Back
Top Bottom