HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Soo Right before i took these pics i gave them thier first feeding of flowering nutes ..only because my homade soil mixture is very rich soo theres almost no need to feed until now ..i only do this because i dont wanna have any nute burn or problems of that sort soo i just play it safe ..

What i use for my feeding schdule is pretty simple i like advanced nutes ..very good in my books and always have solid results ..

I use 4L jugs to mix

4ml of Sensi bloom A&B
2ml Mother earth super tea
2ml cal /mag
2ml pirana juice
2ml big bud
2ml bud candy
Ph at 6.1

420-magazine-mobile18993245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1306076415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400805163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile927853441.jpg

Oh man your girls are looking great, didn't realize how long it had been since i stopped in. How far into flowing are you with your girls? When you start to see those pistils shooting out of bud sites its so surreal, just a couple months ago they were just a couple of stems with some leaves!
Thanks buddy much appreciated ..at the moment its been 3.5 weeks ...yes absolutely definatly getting that fuzzy feeling when I see them ..and that much closer till I can burn a couple lol

Hey Herb, there's no doubt who is in control of your garden! Beautiful ladies and awesome pictures. Thanks man! Great way to start a day :thumb:
Always appreciate the compliments buddy ..glad I could start ur day off right :thumb: :) ..love tending to these ladies ..hopefully can keep them looking kool till the end ..Ur girls are looking nothing short of spectacular. .love looking at ur thread definitely coming along nicely

Always appreciate the compliments buddy ..glad I could start ur day off right :thumb: :) ..love tending to these ladies ..hopefully can keep them looking kool till the end ..Ur girls are looking nothing short of spectacular. .love looking at ur thread definitely coming along nicely
Thanks Herb. We all have the same goal, and we might take different paths to get there, but the rewards are what makes it so worthwhile. ;)

Back
Top Bottom