Herbies Customer Competition - Win Seeds Of Your Choice May 2016

Just got my seeds herb, thanks man...

Herbie I love your comps and have been a customer in this time frame. I'm sure there's a lot more here also but for me, this ones got the stoner paranoia about it, don't know why, we just get used to keeping majority of it on the hush..mean I've even won seeds from you guys, so you know who I am, but still :rofl: hope you understand. Just wanted you to know there are more customers of yours here...

It's not paranoia when "they" really are out to get you. I would probably have at least sent my order number via PM and just made a post in the thread to mention having done so. (Or maybe I'd have emailed the order number, sent a PM to inform him of a code word used in the email, and then posted about doing so?)

BtW, someone should get that sponsor an avatar ;) .

Order number - 541494

Just placed an order and it was a toss up between the HSO Blue dream and the Heavyweight dream machine...so dream machine it is!

Herbies Mobile

Congratulations @Nismo12 You are our competition winner. Please email us at advertising@herbies-seeds.com so that we can arrange your prize. Thank you for your entries, we will be holding another competition soon :)

I just want to say that this package is moving fast as hell. Friday morning I won, everything was confirmed and package was shipped Friday as well. It has already cleared customs in the states and is less than an hour driving distance away. So should be here tomorrow because of the holiday. Will post again when we receive it. Thanks again! Hopefully will be getting two herbies packages tomorrow. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom