Herbies Competition Time - Win Seeds Of Your Choice March 2016

! Dutch Passion Hollands Hope Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

"When I was young I wanted to grow up to be.... what Hollywood told me I should be as an adult... 2.4 children, white picket fence, 9-5 job, etc. But then, in high school I found cannabis, and discovered that not everything was as it first seemed. I decided that I wanted to be a cannabis farmer but it was illegal and I couldn't move to Holland. 20 years later and I've pulled out the white picket fence, am enjoying a child-free adulthood, and have realized my dream to become a small-scale cannabis farmer."

! Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

"When I was young I wanted to grow up to be a brown noser and in a position to screw people over all day long."

Its competition time at Herbies.

To win a 5 pack of your choice of seeds (if breeder packs do not come in 5 packs, you will receive the nearest pack size)

To enter, just post a link to the seeds you would like to win from any of our 3 sites, Herbiesheadshop.com Herbies Pick N Mix or Herbies Autoflowering
AND
Complete this sentence. "When I was young I wanted to grow up to be......"

Rules
1 entry per user.
Competition will end at 1pm (GMT) on 14th April 2016
All entries will be collated and a winner selected at random
Winner will be announced on this thread.

Good luck!

And now your a politician?

You want more than one fiance?
lmfao..
Multiple potential wives sounds all well and good in theory.... But tread carefully, Scrappy my friend. Be careful what you wish for...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scrappy's finances are going to be in a world of hurt with multiple fiances. LOL!

Don't worry Scrappy. We're just teasing bud. :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom