Herbies Competition - Win Seeds!

I would like the chance to try: Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds

The mostly Sativa and heavier CBD content sounds nice.

Thanks.

I would like to try the heavyweight-turbo-bud-auto-autoflowering-feminised-seeds. I have already just grew the Heavyweight Vast and Fast Auto. It came out pretty well considering the hell I put it threw. I like this seeds and this strain its a survivor even through all the ph and nute lockout problems it still produced me over a ounce in 65 days. To me thats impressive. So I want to try to grow every plant in the Heavyweight line now they are good quality plants that will produce a good quality bud no matter what you throw at them. If this Turbo Bud is anything like the Vast and Fast I am excited to see.

I was going to link the goldmine but man, who doesn't want to win the "jackpot".... Herbies Mobile

Hello everyone i would love the chance to grow the heavyweight strawberry cheesecake I was recently in a car accident caused me to break my back I'm taking pain pills for a while with no relief started trying medical marijuana and different edibles and it was a miracle looking for different strain to try in this sounds like a great one to smoke n eat I just made my first order to Herbies this week and one of the strange that I have. I purchase was the heavyweight fast vast auto fem

What the heck...

Heavyweight Goldmine sounds appealing.

"The taste is exquisite, like wild berries laced with honey. The exotic aroma is deep and pungent, making carbon filtration a must if growing indoors. Outdoors, Goldmine just keeps reaching for the skies and can result in a plant that looks like a giant Christmas tree. Shimmering trichomes and abundant crystals coat every surface, giving the appearance of gold leaf. "

Berries and Honey? Shimmering gold leaves? I have room to grow gold leafed Christmas trees of berries and honey. :)

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom