Herbies Competition - Win Seeds!

I would like to try
! Barneys Critical Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I really want to try this critical kush because i have been running Dinafems Critical for over 2 yrs and just love the strain to chill at night. Critical Kush sounds so much better and may knock me out which i am after due to nerve pain. The plant has 55-60 days which works for me. It has high THC at 25% and a CBD of 2.1 which will help with the nerve pain in my arms and legs and my shaky hands.

Thanks Herbies always great news from you guys :)

I would like to try
! Barneys Critical Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I really want to try this critical kush because i have been running Dinafems Critical for over 2 yrs and just love the strain to chill at night. Critical Kush sounds so much better and may knock me out which i am after due to nerve pain. The plant has 55-60 days which works for me. It has high THC at 25% and a CBD of 2.1 which will help with the nerve pain in my arms and legs and my shaky hands.

Thanks Herbies always great news from you guys :)

The competition is for your choice of Heavyweight Seeds, please choose a heavyweight strain for your entry :) ! Heavyweight Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Hi herbs thanks for the competition, i like to try Heavyweight Budzilla Feminised Seeds due to the balance of Sativa/Indica as i live in tropical region, and of-course for higher THC % as well.

Good Luck Everyone.

I would like to enter ! Heavyweight Money Bush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

The write up looks very interesting high yielding, fast flowering time ticking the right box's for me, i must admit the CBD content of 3% caught my eye along with a decent THC content of 21% :thumb:

Many other info in the write up got me interested with out lacking what i like when looking for a new strain to grow !

Mmm to me it sounds like a well above average strain & a bit more than an all rounder all together with an extra kick in the CBD department, the high flower to leaf ratio always gets my vote on choosing a strain.

since becoming a vegan the only thing i truly miss is strawberry cheesecake. if i can't eat it then i would surely like to smoke it! heavyweight-strawberry-cheesecake-feminised-seeds-2570 is my choice

Awesome! I love growing from seed and it would be great to win some seeds that I actually know what they are before I grow them!

I would love to try the ! Heavyweight Money Bush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds because I grow and use medicinally it would be nice to try another strain high in CBD and that will help me sleep through the night. I love an earthy Kush taste too, it make me feel manly. It's called Money Bush.

Herbies Mobile

"interview of Herbies by colesdad "
Cd-Herbies, tell me exactly what it is your company does.

H-Well, basically, we sell Marijuana seeds.

Cd-Wow, that's really cool

H-Yes, it is. And since you are also really cool, we would like to give you free seeds.

For A higher CBD check out Blueblood , from herbies also 10% cbd .

not to bad to grow either ,

heres mine

P1070819.JPG

Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Specs
Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Info
With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

! Medicann Blue Blood Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Blue Blood is one of my strains that I always have running. Only one clone right now since I got 6oz off the last BB harvest. :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom