Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

Heavy weight fruit punch POW-BAM-BOOM..GET YOUR PUNCH ON AND MAY YOUR DAYS AND NIGHTS BE FRUITY FRUIT FRUITY. With that said I would just like to say I'm just about through this long and degrading year and a half lose everything you own disability process and with a little help from HERBIES and my mom in heaven I can started on my new journey in life and my first GROW...it would be greatly appreciated.. I'm thinking-TANGERINE DREAM .. HEAVYWHEAGHT FRUIT PUNCH..for my medicinal problems..ie ..chronic back pain leg numbness .. and ..muscle spasms multiple surgery's..? I would definitely like to try tangerine dream..for half of them and maybe surprise me with the other 5 of them .. and reminder .. first grow..THATS IF I WIN ..THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.............

! Green House Super Lemon Haze Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

cause herbies is the bomb .. mistakes happen . with multiple orders from herbies in the years u will have mishaps. but when u can shoot an email and wake up the next day and have a respectful response and a quick fix thats what keeps me shopping at herbies . because of a herbies free seed i got 2 free ozs ..BAMM
2014-08-07_01-30-50_974.jpg

I mis-read and thought you wanted a one line catch phrase type saying so I have included it as well since I already wrote it. :smokin:

! Humboldt Seed Organisation Pineapple Skunk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Worldwide and discreet, from PO box right to your street, with a large selection of multiple breeds, find it all at Herbies Seeds.

And I should win because I would grow the sh*t out of that! :blunt:

You're our lucky winner!! please send me an email at advertising@herbies-seeds.com so we can arrange delivery

Back
Top Bottom