Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

I felt a great presence in the Force, as if millions of people suddenly exhaled in couch-lock.

I have dealt with Herbie's once. Got my shipment in a stealth package, no issues whatsoever. This was over 2 months ago. I had issues with one of the strains I had ordered several of germing. I emailed Herbie's customer support and they had emailed me back withing 24 hours.

The customer service from Herbie's is excellent even after the sale. That's what makes me a return customer, and living on the East Coast, I need to know that I can count on my seed companies.

A+ service before and after the sale, and they always offer free seeds. They are also very up to date with the breeders themselves, as TGA just released this strain, and it was up on Herbies before most.

I gladly spend my $ here, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

! Cali Connection Jedi Kush Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I read good things about the reserva pirada Skywalker strain but it's out of stock :trance:

I'm growing for the first time and I am using Herbies after so many great reviews. VitaminGreen told about this promotion so I figured I would give it a shot even though I just made an account. I have been wanting to grow for awhile and since my uncle passed and we always talked about it, I thought growing would be great way to remember him. He was a huge star wars fan so skywalker is kind of perfect. So cool that Herbies does stuff like this.

Welcome to the forums, great first post. I think a lot of people like Star Wars, we're all just a bunch of nerds. :Namaste:

! Cali Connection Jedi Kush Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I read good things about the reserva pirada Skywalker strain but it's out of stock :trance:

I'm growing for the first time and I am using Herbies after so many great reviews. VitaminGreen told about this promotion so I figured I would give it a shot even though I just made an account. I have been wanting to grow for awhile and since my uncle passed and we always talked about it, I thought growing would be great way to remember him. He was a huge star wars fan so skywalker is kind of perfect. So cool that Herbies does stuff like this.

Welcome to the forums, great first post. I think a lot of people like Star Wars, we're all just a bunch of nerds. :Namaste:
Ha Thanks! And yeah I mean who doesn't love Star Wars? And I am planning on getting a dinafem and a tga strain anyway so I hope to have a nice variety :lot-o-toke:

Ha Thanks! And yeah I mean who doesn't love Star Wars? And I am planning on getting a dinafem and a tga strain anyway so I hope to have a nice variety :lot-o-toke:

The only people who don't like Star Wars have never seen it...watsup dude, I told you ya need to sign up for a forum if you are going to do this. So much help and cool people to chat with:volcano-smiley:

The only people who don't like Star Wars have never seen it...watsup dude, I told you ya need to I sign up for a forum if you are going to do this. So much help and cool people to chat with:volcano-smiley:

I know man I have been slacking. But I am definitely going to do a grow journal so I will be able to get advice from anyone I can.

Back
Top Bottom