I DO INDEED
SO LOAD MY STOCKING
WITH HERBIES SEEDS
AND NEXT YEAR I WILL MAKE
BIG OLE STINKY TREES
:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds

Dear Santa,

I am holding your Elf on the Shelf hostage! If you ever want to see him again, you must send me seeds..........
Herbies Mobile

Tis the season to remember, be kind, rewind, or don't, whatever. Give a gift that keeps on giving, from this Christmas till next Thanksgiving. Take hold the spirit and spread good cheer, because Christmas comes but once a year. Purple Pineberry would make this Christmas extra Merry. :xmas:

! Secret Valley Purple Pineberry Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Dear Santa,

I am holding your Elf on the Shelf hostage! If you ever want to see him again, you must send me seeds..........
Herbies Mobile

@Colesdad you are our comp winner... we liked both of your entries!!

Thankyou to everyone who entered, we hope you all have a great Christmas. We will do another comp in Jan.

Colesdad can you please email advertising@herbies-seeds.com to claim your prize!

@Colesdad you are our comp winner... we liked both of your entries!!

Thankyou to everyone who entered, we hope you all have a great Christmas. We will do another comp in Jan.

Colesdad can you please email advertising@herbies-seeds.com to claim your prize!

Dear Santa,
As promised, your Elf is going to be released, unharmed....

Thank you Herbies! You guys are very kind to give away seeds. They will surely have a great home and I will, most definitely, start a journal mid January!
I'll shoot an email to you guys today or tomorrow. :green_heart:

Congrats!!

Didn't see this til now. I'm too late. I have a good one that would have won it for sure. I guess I'll wait til next year.:thedoubletake:

:thumb:
Coles...tried to respond to your PM...haven't got enuff post's...dayum!...hang in there for a couple daze!...h00k...Merry Christmas...and Congrat's on Yer win...

Back
Top Bottom