Herbies December Throw Back Competition

I am happy to see the seeds go to someone so worthy and so needing of those seeds. I love the folks at Herbies.

I knew I would not win, nor would I have accepted if the random draw pointed to me on either of the boards I participated on. I have a benefactor. Herbies knows that I have a benefactor, and do not need the seeds, for I am very well taken care of.

You see, karma matters a lot in this world, especially in this hobby. My benefactor noticed the work that I do, helping newbies and medical patients with their grows, sometimes spending hours a day working on other people's gardens on several different forums around the interwebs. I was rewarded a year ago for my efforts with a lot of upgrades to my grow room. The weed that I am able to grow today is a direct result of this equipment. My benefactor also knows that I help out people in my community medically with my gardens, and that it is my goal to one day start a dispensary here in the midwest. I have been well provided for, and just today, a new and unexpected Christmas present came from my benefactor.

the_haul.JPG

Another 48 varieties of weed to try out, books to read, a new grinder, 3 premium seeds that I requested, LSD, Acapulco Gold, and Cookies Kush and a collector's newspaper. Not to mention Headband and Sensi Star that my Benefactor felt that I should try out. Like I said... I was not going to win.

Congrats again Doc on an excellent win in the fun game that got everyone involved and having fun together. This is an awesome community, not just here at 420mag, but also among those running the dispensaries and seed banks... a lot of wonderful people at the heart of this hobby, and I am so happy that you have just gotten a taste of it.

Good luck on your grow... I look forward to seeing a grow log or two! :)

Good on you Emilya that's awesome I do the same so must be good karma then, I'm setting up gardens for people constantly and growing thier plants basically lol I love it ,I'm new to the web site though and I help out others here with info whenever I can without being an over the top know it all, if someone asks me a question I answer it, that's a great package you recieved, you should get your benefactor some goodies to, don't forget!

I want those seeds because I have spent the last 12 months studying cannabis nonstop, because Herbies is the best seed bank and the only one I use because of the excellent customer service and because I am graduating college in 1 week and this would help my graduation grow be the best ever!

I would like these seeds because when you combine Herbie's and Nirvana, you get Heaven-On-Earth. And that is what I desperately need. :Namaste:

Grow journal coming for the strains I won and also the extras I ordered thankyou Herbie's for always delivering 100 % I got them safe and sound in thier original breeders packs.

Thanks 420

Back
Top Bottom