Herbies New Year Competition - Win Free Seeds

Herbies,

Thanks for the contests! They really are a lot of fun. Here is my entry. Good luck everyone :)

! Soma Feminised Seeds - Herbies Feminised Seeds

If I had a time machine, I would go back to the very beginning of time and take video of it all. Then I would go to end of time and do the same thing. With a few modifications to the machine, I would attempt to create a time lapse video archive of the world beginning to end.

That, and 2 chicks at the same time. Figure a guy like me would need something like a time machine to make THAT happen ;)

Barneys pineapple chunk

If I had a time machine I'd go back in time and spend another day with my grandfather and maybe try to convince him to spark a bowl instead of a cancer stick. He'd probably kick my ass but it would be worth it for one more day.

If I had a time machine I would go back and change the entry rules to allow two entries...

HOLY COW MY SECOND ENTRY IT REALLY HAPPENED OMG....

Oh the rules are still the same bummer...:tokin:

Maybe everyone wins? hee hee

I bet if everyone won something the next Herbies competition would get a ton more attention.

Even if we all got one fem seed and a few Herbies stickers for our gear. Advertising to the demograph.

If I had a time machine I would use it to go back in time to trace my ancestry, to meet my grandparents' parents and their parents and so on how ever far back it goes.

Herbies - Bomb Seeds

"If I had a timemachine I would ...."
first i would travel to the beginning and give Eve a bag of fruit and tell her to leave that darn snake alone
perhaps a few more stops
then i would start a time travel business
charge people to take the ultimate vacation.

! Female White Widow X Big Bud Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
i luv female seeds

Congratulations Yuyo. You are our winner! Please email avertising@herbies-seeds.com to claim your prize. Thankyou to all who entered!

Congratulations, Yuyo! :D Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom