Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

! DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Whats not to love about this strain, common just look at the color:jawdropper:

plus:
DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Awards
2008 > Spannabis Champions Cup > Indoor Hydro Cup > 1st
2007 > High Life Hemp Fair > Outdoor Seedbank > 1st
2014 > Expogrow > Best Butane Hash Oil > 3rd

Cant wait to grow a clone OR 2 from this strain.
BTW my 3rd grow is usually a STRIKE

yep i heard so ordered some from herbies arrived no worries currently growing them out bout a week from flip ,impressed so far with tight node stacking and the unmistakeable spear like foliage, heirloom how much do they stretch and how many weeks till 50/50amber clouds in your exp ?
thanks mate and thankyou herbies never ceases to amaze me im growing strains from all over the world and i sit back have a bong and look at my rooms full of plants and think how they could once all fit in my mailbox haha, bloody legends herbies you put a smile on my face and all my patients faces !

I've got a couple going this year photo's...plant structure is very nice...stretch is very little for me(prolly my less than ideal lighting)...28 daze since flip(36 to 40 inches), and some nice looking cola's...I would guesstimate 9/10 weeks for 50/50...I've got one pic a few posts back...cheerz...h00k...

all the regular seeds i bought from herbies became all laidies...it is 6 or 7 seeds..the purple kush is one f them...i got 100% succes to regular seeds...lol..

Ok seeing we are down to the wire, I wanna throw one last out there. I heard of these genetics before from afew peoples. I live in the PNW and getting a plant to finish timely is pretty damn important. Oct 1st rains and all. This is a solution to to that problem,,,, least I've heard. I had planed on buying this, this year but, Well here's my last try;
! BC Bud Depot Texada Timewarp Seeds - Herbies Seeds
GL everyone and the best and all that. Keepem Green

I've heard so many things about this strain...and I've never tried a pure sativa so i'm salivating right now..lol

Dutch Passion Durban Poison

Thanks Herbies!!!

Another sativa...a landrace that I would love to try...

Ace seeds Malawi

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm not sure if this is the highest CBD strain available in seed form, but it's the highest one that I have found.

There are higher, for example Royal Queen Painkiller XL (9% THC and 9% CBD). Haven't grown it yet but its up next after I finish my current grow (about 1 more month).

I'll throw in one last one as the contest draws to a close. This is the second half of my order for my next grow. I've corresponded with the folks at Royal Queen and they suggested (in a round about way since to give a true recommendation based on the medical conditions I outlined could be construed as medical advise) to try Royal Queen Royal Highness. It will go along with their Painkiller XL to do an all high CBD grow. Still looking for the perfect strains for the wife's Fibromyalgia and Anxiety. Hopefully these will fill the bill.

There are higher, for example Royal Queen Painkiller XL (9% THC and 9% CBD). Haven't grown it yet but its up next after I finish my current grow (about 1 more month).
I have grown many PainKiller XL's, and a good many 1:1 THC:CBD strains, but ThunderStruck supposedly approaches 20% CBD even though they just list it as a minimum of 5%. At least that is my understanding and with that said, THC on a 1:1 ratio is still too much for what I'm lookin for. Of course I've been wrong many times, just ask my wife:laughtwo:

Edited to add- (Copied from Herbies:)
This s1 offering has the highest CBD/ lowest THC ratio of any of Sic City Seeds varieties, making it great for medicating people of all ages. Purely medicinal cannabis of the highest quality! Tremendous for people dealing with cancer as well as people suffering from epilepsy. 20-1 CBD to THC Ratio

How would you like to win a pack of 10 of your chosen seeds?

I'd love it - but my chosen favorite only comes in an 11-pack ;) .

1. Comment on this thread with a link of your favorite strain from any of our 3 sites, Herbiesheadshop, Autoflowering or PickNMix

! Serious Bubble Gum Seeds - Herbies Seeds
I love Serious Seeds' Bubble Gum.

2. Tell us why it is your favorite

Many reasons. It is an IBL (Serious' only one), and comes in "regular" (non-feminized), so I can run a seed crop and have lots of extra seeds to play Johnny Appleseed with, sowing them pretty much everywhere I can. The aroma is good, the flavor is outstanding, and the affect is euphoric. It has sativa genetics (which I love) but also enough indica in the mix to help produce a well-rounded and helpful strain. It is an old favorite that I, sadly, lost from my collection - won't you help me add it back to my strain library, lol?

I have grown many PainKiller XL's, and a good many 1:1 THC:CBD strains, but ThunderStruck supposedly approaches 20% CBD even though they just list it as a minimum of 5%. At least that is my understanding and with that said, THC on a 1:1 ratio is still too much for what I'm lookin for. Of course I've been wrong many times, just ask my wife:laughtwo:

Edited to add- (Copied from Herbies:)
This s1 offering has the highest CBD/ lowest THC ratio of any of Sic City Seeds varieties, making it great for medicating people of all ages. Purely medicinal cannabis of the highest quality! Tremendous for people dealing with cancer as well as people suffering from epilepsy. 20-1 CBD to THC Ratio

Also Psychotropic Mass from Critical Mass Collective has 6.5% THC, 6.5% CBD, got this one just starting to veg right now :) Some really good 1:1 strains out there ;)

i hear something about a strain..medical strain ratio 2/1....almost 20% thc almost 10% cbd......the blue blood...

Back
Top Bottom