Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

Gotta go with my current grow...Barney's Pineapple Chunk!

Herbies Mobile

420-magazine-mobile1229915782.jpg

YT

GL Peoples Hey just an idea,,,, maybe in the future you could kick afew fewbies in a similar contest,,, except with expectations of winners postings of finished product? Kind of a win win for vendors and the breeders trying to get new strains out there. I don't do contests, but always like to hope on the win of the draw. Thanks for the entertainment.... Keepem Green

The most potent, by far cannabis I have ever smoked was Thai sticks that I got for a dollar a stick many moons ago. When I read this description it was dead on to what I experienced...

"ACE Seeds - Thai Stick

Thai Stick was one of the most famous thai sativas imported into North America during the 70s and the 80s. These imported powerful and appreciated sativa flowers came from Thailand compactly packed in small stems of cannabis. Such was the potency of those Thai Sticks that smokers believed that they were bathed in hashish or opium. We exclusively offer you this much loved sativa that has been practically extinct in the usual cannabis-growers environment over the last decades. The seeds come directly from thai growers.

I have wanted it bad since for the memories and the intense meds it would provide. The page that teased me with the text above says that it can be found here

! Herbies Pick and Mix Single Cannabis Seeds

My choice would be Thai Stick if you have any hidden away or Ace owes you a favor :cheesygrinsmiley:... but as I was searching I did find these

! Buy single Ace Purple Haze x Thai Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

My luck they are out of stock too!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK so... I wish for ANY Thai seeds that I could get my hands on

I see these are in stock and look mighty tasty...

! Buy single Ace Panama Haze Feminized Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

Wow you folks have a vast variety!!!

Thank you
:allgood:
You Rock!!

Congratulations @Buckshot you are our winner. Can you please email me at advertising@herbies-seeds.com to claim your prize. Thank you to everyone who entered, we will be doing another competition soon

Congrats Buckshot!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

... wow!, thank you

Back
Top Bottom