Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

This one is awesome, great to grow (so long as you keep nutes up to it). Responded really well to training, I topped, lst'd and scrogged it. Yielded a large crop of awesome bud. I'm an indica lover, but this makes my top 5 easy.
Herbies Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am sooo having problems going for one seed,, my last entry:
HI
Thank you for a great opportunity to win seeds :)
I am looking into medical seeds to help a friend with cancer. Lost to many people from it.
I have actually been checking this seed out lately ! Nirvana Bubblelicious Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Because it doesn't smell that much ( all though I don't mind.it is to keep nosy neighbors away :p)
It seems to be a good strain for general purpose too.. back pains ..calming nerves and alot more :)
:thumb:
:thanks:
And after chatting with SweetSue about Carnival...oooo yes a good one too... making cream and capsules......
! Ministry Of Cannabis Carnival Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I have 4 kids... and I can't choose a favorite.... so when growing it is the same thing.... I just LOVE growing :love: and soo many seeds to choose from. All with their own quality and result.
Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to win and grow what we love the most :)

I am sooo having problems going for one seed,, my last entry:

And after chatting with SweetSue about Carnival...oooo yes a good one too... making cream and capsules......
! Ministry Of Cannabis Carnival Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I have 4 kids... and I can't choose a favorite.... so when growing it is the same thing.... I just LOVE growing :love: and soo many seeds to choose from. All with their own quality and result.
Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to win and grow what we love the most :)
Carnival! Yes! I'm so excited about ours. Good choice!

Third time lucky as they say so i chose this. Grew the female photo-period version of this variety and it became my No1 beating white widow cheese skunk orange bud blueberry euphoria to name a few. Strongest indica so far found.
66105.jpg

! Dutch Passion AutoNight Queen Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds . regards

Like this one... ! Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds... Just so many to pick from, but I have heard good things about Barneys L.S.D and the CBD is up a bit which helps in my case... Good luck to all!

Grew three of them last year...not a tall plant...but a good producer...actually just opened a vacu seal of that just the other day...below is shot of the best ones main cola...cheerz...h00k...

P105063311.JPG

... ! Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds a feeling this is going to be a favorite come harvest time...not too tall...quite bushy with lots of buds...not the best shot...but 25 days in flower...showing great potential...prolly my last entry...good luck to everyone!...and Thanks once again to Herbies for continually spoiling us with contests...Truly Top Shelf!!...Cheerz...h00k...

P10509122.JPG

Back
Top Bottom