Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

My favourite is Bulk Smash Auto.

Herbies Mobile

As a new grower, it's extremely forgiving of errors. I'm growing two at the moment and despite temperature and PH fluctuations, over doing the nutes, several relocations and a week away completely unattended, they continue to do well.

420-magazine-mobile1955308082.jpg

I'm getting great results so far and if I can grow these, anyone can!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still looking around the Herbies main site and I see Bulldog White Widow XRTM (as well as GSC XTRM). Last I looked Herbie had no XTRM's.

My neighbor picked up a pack of WW XTRM and we've been enjoying it. Since WW is a favorite in my house, I'll throw in a entry for this. I also need a straight WW because my WW genetics are muddied with blueberry.

Anyone grow out a Bulldog seed yet?

! Bulldog White Widow XTRM Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Herbies dastardly plot to get me to look at his wares and fill up a shopping cart is working on me. Not fair Herbie, dangling free seeds in front of someone named 'Heirloom'. That's like putting a pie in front of a fat kid.

Y'all got me going... Figure I'll send out another. This girl was gift alot of years ago. Like 2006. And was one of the tastiest herbs around..... Least at the time. A friend up in Canada sent me afew seeds. Man she grew monster plants back in southern Illinois. And finished timely;;;;
! BC Bud Depot BC Sweet Tooth Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

That blueberry from Dutch Passion, is a great specimen of blueberry in general. Great plant, my partner has been growing it for years and years. Nice solid strain. Grown it myself too. Sad I lost the strain. But seeing this is a contest,, I have to include one that has been topps for along time. Blue Dream;
! Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

BTW Doctor Hook,,,, and the Medicine Show? The thrill that will get ya is when you get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stones... This is Critical Kush;
ck10.jpg

ck16.jpg

Plant finished 1st of Oct. GL with her she can be a monster. I think I got acouple pounds off her.........
I do have to send another seed out for this contest. One of the best plants for single cola plants. She's make a welcome SOG anytime. Good smoke too;
! Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

BTW Doctor Hook,,,, and the Medicine Show? The thrill that will get ya is when you get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stones... This is Critical Kush;
ck10.jpg

...Lolool...Yup NorCal...had the thrill to share a couple of jointz and beerz with him and a couple guys from the band years back...on an outdoor fire escape at a country inn not too far from here...Ahhh...good times...here is one of my CK from Barney's from last year...

P10506482.JPG

Cheerz...h00k...

Gona wish I wish for some of these. Northern Lights use to be a staple in my garden. Did 3-4 flips with it, Some of the finest buds I've seen. I lost it when I moved and haven't gotten the same pheno after acouple trys and I gave up.
! Sensi Northern Lights Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

I wanted to thank Herbies for the service. Man that was the fastest I ever got seeds from over there. In my hand 8 days after ordering Thank you...
And while I'm here,,, of course,,, might as well tho out This,
I hear this is a up and coming commercial strain. Suppose to be all one can want in a bread and butter strain. 9 pound Hammers;
! TGA Subcool 9 Pound Hammer Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

I wanted to thank Herbies for the service. Man that was the fastest I ever got seeds from over there. In my hand 8 days after ordering Thank you...
And while I'm here,,, of course,,, might as well tho out This,
I hear this is a up and coming commercial strain. Suppose to be all one can want in a bread and butter strain. 9 pound Hammers;
! TGA Subcool 9 Pound Hammer Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Keepem Green

absolutely agree with u...herbies seeds for ever...

I'm going to play this one till the wheels fall off. Besides you never know, someone might give ya a good idea for the future. But here's one I've always wanted to grow. I've smoked it before, and I've bought afew different breeders attempts at manufacturing it, but i want the 'real' strain. all I've tried haven't compared. As a fact, I have greenhouses variant outside now. but from what I understand, this is the shit;
! Mr Nice Black Widow Seeds - Herbies Seeds
They had to leave the name behind when he left Greenhouse. But that's what I understand anyways. Keepem Green

I too had been eyeing the 9 Pound Hammer.

So many strains to try, so little time. I'm going to need my own nation-state full of greenhouses. I wonder if the Queen would be willing to sell off Alderney? We could change it from 2000 drunks on a rock to 2001 stoners on a rock :laughtwo:

And on a side note...Herbie, here's one of the free Tangerine Dreams you so generously bestowed upon me last year...

DSCN16737.JPG

Back
Top Bottom