Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

So many strains to try, so little time. I'm going to need my own nation-state full of greenhouses.

That's it, Brother - It's not the time, it's the space!!! Try getting to all the strains you want to try in a 2'x4' tent! :thedoubletake:

lets try one more for-from herbiesseeds...
i want 20 free seeds from this strain please
! Buy single Sweet Bloody Skunk Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix
pur.jpg

this time i want purple buds...
thank u
lol...hahahahah
one love -peace

I have to put this girl up on here. I had ordered acouple of these that got mixed in packaging from another vendor. But I heard nothing but good in this girl. I have acouple friends that swear by this;
! Female C99 Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
Supppose to be all the Brothers is but faster......... Keepem Green

One more for the road: ! Ace Malawi Feminized Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I'm from South Africa, but have never smoked Malawi Gold or Durban Poison. What better way to do so, than to grow my own. This one looks like a winner.

Thank you

This is on my list to order next month. Still searching for the perfect strain(s) for the wife's depression, anxiety, ADD, and Fibromyalgia. Yeah, she's a wreck!

Royal Queen Painkiller XL

Not sure if it's "the one" just yet since she hasn't been harvested, but this is the prettiest, most delicious smelling things to grace my tent. If she comes out as good as I think, she'll be a staple in my lineup.

Royal Queen Sour Diesel

SD116.JPG

Oh my, first time for everything so here I go. Also from South Africa in Cape Town, my pick would be Advanced White Kush Feminised Seed, I have always enjoyed a Kush and have always wanted to grow a White Widow. Combining both of them creating almost a pure indica :dreamy: One day my darling, one day...

! Advanced White Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Back
Top Bottom