Herbie's Seeds

I ordered on the 19th of March email said they shipped on the 20th, I received my beans on 4-3.
I hope they do germinate as these little beans are not on the cheap side.

As long as the seeds are properly germinated, they'll be fine.

The vendor shouldn't be held responsible for user errors. :Namaste:

Also remember they are a seed bank not a breeder. I had a bad batch of Barnies Pineapple Chunk. 5 seeds and they were all a bust. NOT Herbies fault!!! I am not sure I will be in a hurry to buy Barnies seeds again. @ $10 + per seed, it was very disappointing. The Freebies I got from Herbies (as well as other seeds) have all done well. This was the first sees that were bad for me (and not my fault for screwing them up :)) :peace:

Also remember they are a seed bank not a breeder. I had a bad batch of Barnies Pineapple Chunk. 5 seeds and they were all a bust. NOT Herbies fault!!! I am not sure I will be in a hurry to buy Barnies seeds again. @ $10 + per seed, it was very disappointing. The Freebies I got from Herbies (as well as other seeds) have all done well. This was the first sees that were bad for me (and not my fault for screwing them up :)) :peace:

I've heard a couple bad reports now about Barnie's Farm, which is a shame because they have a couple of killer sativa strains I really want.

Well I'll be damned! I ordered from Herbies on the 23rd, last update was the 25th. Herbies sent me a duplicate order on the 2nd because my tracking had been lost by royal mail. So my second order has been shipped to New York but not received. Out of nowhere my first order arrived in New York!!! 11 days of being ghost and it made it to America lol. Never even notified it was sent. Long story short it looks like i'll be getting two orders for the price of one. If you track thru Royal Mail and get the message "unknown package missing dun" don't fret like I did. It will come!

Yea man you jumped the gun. Shipping takes time. They clearly say 14 working days on ordering page. You where calling them in less then 7. Send them the money for the second order and dont try to get 2 orders for the price of one. If everyone did that you could mess up a really good thing. Dont be that guy.

Yea man you jumped the gun. Shipping takes time. They clearly say 14 working days on ordering page. You where calling them in less then 7. Send them the money for the second order and dont try to get 2 orders for the price of one. If everyone did that you could mess up a really good thing. Dont be that guy.

I wouldn't say I jumped the gun. I work in warehousing that specializes in shipping. I know how the business goes. When packages arrive without labels it's resolved in a timely manner. It doesn't take a week. The whole point of me paying for tracked insured mail is so I can see the progression of my order. I did not harass Herbies and demand a 2nd order. I politely pointed out that my package's most recent shipping update was "unknown package-missing dun" for the past 6 days. I asked if this was typical, mentioned that I've heard exceptional reviews in regards to Herbies, and wanted to know what I should do and how we could resolve it. It was upon the Herbies' employee's discretion to resend the order. Not once did I demand a refund or question their company. I am not the type to work the system to get a free order. Out of courtesy I intend to send a second payment when both arrive.

:peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:

Good luck on your grow I wish you the best. I wasnt trying to say you where working over the system I just read your post saying you where getting 2 orders for the price of one. Herbies is a great company and goes out of there way to keep there reputation great. Ive personally ordered from Herbies 8 times. All 8 times I have received them on average 15 working days which in about 3 weeks. And all 8 times the tracking for the USPS is god awful and yes you will not recieve updates. My first order I was worried just like you after no updates and I did a little researce. I googled the post office in New York where they go through and that basically answered any of my concerns. They are a piss poor service but what else do you expect from USPS employees who wouldnt get fired if they tryed. Again good luck on your grow .

Like I mentioned before, you are a good person and I'm glad you took the time out for me. I don't think you jumped the gun, I would have worried myself. Good luck with your grow!

Like I mentioned before, you are a good person and I'm glad you took the time out for me. I don't think you jumped the gun, I would have worried myself. Good luck with your grow!

Thanks man! Like I've mentioned before I love to help because it's nice to get it in return. If I hadn't paid extra for tracked shipping I probably wouldn't have contacted them. Cause then I wouldn't of known there was a missing label! Just updated my journal with the carbon filter and the pc fans. Ran out of time for the lighting fixture :icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom