Here’s What I Have, Please Recommend

Spalding420

Hello all, I was hoping to get some opinions on which LED setup to buy.

Here’s what I’ve got:

Budget: $300-$400

Strains: ALL AUTOFLOWER - Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer, Northern Lights, Sour Diesel

Grow medium: FFOF and Happy Frog soil mixed with Perlite

Grow container: Plastic 5 gallon bucket(plants should get 3 feet or so tall)

Grow space: My outdoor screened in porch where I have four 5gallon buckets

Light coverage wanted: Anywhere from 3x3 to 6x6(roundabout) when girls are fully grown. Basically my porch can accommodate the beginning stages when buckets are very tight together all the way when the girls are grown and buckets are spread further apart

Power source: Yes, with no restrictions

Wanting LED system for autoflower veg and flower, basically a light setup I can use throughout the life of the plant(typically 10-14 weeks)

Adjustability/Ceiling: I have a10’ ceiling and will have a pulley system I can use to adjust the height of the setup, whatever I end up buying

Climate: I live in Florida and am currently and will only be growing AutoFlowers. Temperatures range from 60 to 95 degrees. My girls are getting anywhere from 6-8hrs of direct sunlight a day(depending on weather of course) and I have been hanging an LED flood light above each plant at night for an additional 8-10hrs of light at night, as well as a fan blowing on them to strengthen their stems

What I’m wanting to do, is buy a quality light setup for my outdoor screened porch where I bring my girls in each night. So, these lights will be outdoors and I have a budget of $300-$400....

What are my best options if you would please? Thanks in advance! Pic below is my current setup, looking to improve it with a quality LED rig :)

Attachments

• 8736C95B-744A-46A4-B380-C1D45165DECF.jpeg
    8736C95B-744A-46A4-B380-C1D45165DECF.jpeg
    665.2 KB · Views: 151
One of our sponsors is LED grow light depot or something like that. They have a wide variety of LEDS from beginner lights to some pretty spendy stuff. I am using the Viparspectra 900's now and they seem very well made and they are powerful enough to burn leaves, so they do have some kick to them. They have both veg and bloom functions, so they would be good throughout your entire grow. My plants stay nice and bushy under them. Not spindly or lanky at all. Overall, I would recommend them to anybody not looking for something specific or super high end.

One of our sponsors is LED grow light depot or something like that. They have a wide variety of LEDS from beginner lights to some pretty spendy stuff. I am using the Viparspectra 900's now and they seem very well made and they are powerful enough to burn leaves, so they do have some kick to them. They have both veg and bloom functions, so they would be good throughout your entire grow. My plants stay nice and bushy under them. Not spindly or lanky at all. Overall, I would recommend them to anybody not looking for something specific or super high end.

Thanks Scottsquatch! I’ve been doing some research and I’m torn between a couple Mars Hydro systems. I really like the Mars Pro II Cree 128 600w LED. $400 seems steep but I like the 3 year warranty and the reviews I’ve read from Mars Hydro customers seem to speak for themselves.

Seriously considering going with Mars Hydro...the one below

Attachments

• 84C17E24-8A49-423A-812E-045BD8FA4211.jpeg
    84C17E24-8A49-423A-812E-045BD8FA4211.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 139
Thanks Scottsquatch! I’ve been doing some research and I’m torn between a couple Mars Hydro systems. I really like the Mars Pro II Cree 128 600w LED. $400 seems steep but I like the 3 year warranty and the reviews I’ve read from Mars Hydro customers seem to speak for themselves.

Seriously considering going with Mars Hydro...the one below

I’m a fan of their brand. I have the much cheaper eco series and I’m having fantastic results. They are one of the few reasonably priced brands that have the ETL rating I’m looking for.

Thank you, everyone, for recommending our Sponsors. They are all reputable companies, with lights for any size of pocket, and often offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Supporting them keeps 420 Magazine going. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom