Here is $5,000 Build an ideal room

John Dope

Hey guys. My question is pretty simple I guess. If you had a dedicated room (10'x15') in a house and about $5k, what would you do? 2 Volks? Bunch of 1000w hps? How woudl you do the ventilatio? Huge complete climate controller? Try to be detailed, see who can come up with the most effective and awesome setup... Help me out boys n gals!

- johnny

Re: Here is $5,000. Build an ideal rooom.

ya, you need more then 5k for 2 volks. because of all your other little expenses. 7k for two adleast.

I don't have $5k handy, I just wanted to see what you guys thought would be a good way to do a whole room if you had the cash... let's up the budget to $10k. How about that? :) Hydro? Aero? Volks? Soil? Light movers? What cha guys think?

The PitViper Growroom and ALL his goodies and nutes! ....The VipersNest Continuous Plus!!! The New Super Penatrator Technology!! :cheer: ;)

Thanx for thinking of us Weed. We do have a pretty nice room...the money was/is well spent...it never stops adding shit..but the list is mach smaller now.

Wait till you see our hydro system to compliment the Penetrator....you will love it...same theme as the lights

J.D, I would go volks, if you are new, it gives you room for era, and the quality. from all reports, no matter how big the yield, everyones clammed buds are top shelf. theres plenty of herb out there, how much is top of the line. you can also go about ur day once you feed once a day two hrs after they wake. plus ur on every 2 months. just clone and go. but if ur about the money go regular.

Seeing how everyones situation is different, I would make a list of important factors, like, can you afford to operate "lots of 1000 HPS lights" once you have them. Is odor an issue, that determines how much odor control you need.
Where I'm going with this is, no one can make you a list of what YOU need. You should read, read and read the posts here and decide what suits your situation best. Also, any good grower here will tell you, when you decide on a certain item, buy the "Best" quality product you can. Example - you can go to the electrical supply house and buy a 1000 w HPS bulb, OR you can order an "EYE enhanced spectrum 1000 w HPS and really have some light!
Final words - get a couple of dixie cups and some seeds and start a small grow to see how time consuming this hobby can be. This will give you plenty of time to read more posts here.
I'm new to this too, but everything I know came from "hands on and reading lots of posts here" Good luck, 10 grand would make a very nice setup.

2 1000's - $1000
2 vented hoods $300
2 light rail 3.5s $400
Ebb&Grow system $500
2 8" carbon filters & 8" vortex fans $600
Fan controllers $100
EZ cloner $500
HO R/O filter $300
Flat white paint: $50
Nice Bong $300
Seeds and Misc. $ whatever you got left.

Back
Top Bottom