Here is my closet and so far so good

NE14AJ

THINK MY RESEARCH AND INGENUITY MIGHT PAY OFF , GOT ABOUT 260$ INVESTED BUT I ALSO HAD A LOT OF PARTS TO PLAY WITH

4 T-5 54 WATT HIGH OUTPUTS BY SUNBLAZE (I GREW OUT DOORS AND SO FAR THE SUN HAS NOTHING ON THESE LIGHTS THE VEG IS FULL AND GREEN I ALSO MOVE 2 34 WATT 27OOK CFL'S AROUND TO MIX THE SPECTRUM A LITTLE BIT ) PLANTS SEEM TO RESPOND AND PRY TO THE BRIGHT ASS T-5 GODS ABOVE THEM LOL.........BUT AS FAR AS T-5 AND THEM NOT BEING HOT... HOW DO I SAY LOL ABULLLLSHHHIT , THEY ARE GREAT FOR VEG , WILL SEE HOW THEY BUD

27 GALLON STURDY TUB AND LID LOCK , THIS TUB ALSO HAS CUT OUTS ON THE LID EDGE FOR STAKING BACK PLANTS IF NEED BE , AND INSIDE EDGE OVERLAPS TO KEEP IT NICE AND DARK, THIS TUB IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BE FILLED WITH WATER AND STILL BE ABLE TO GET THE LID , TRY THAT WITH FLIMSY RUBBER MADE

150 GPM PUMP (WISH I GIT THE 250 YOU CAN ALWAYS REDUCE PRESSURE YOU DONT NEED,

PVC PIPE CUSTOM ALL THREAD TAPPED SCREW IN SPRINKLERS BUT I SPENT HOURS MAKING THEM RIGHT , THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BORED OUT AN FILED ,ONE JET IS CENTERED UNDER EVERY POT SO EVEN IF I GET A CLOG THEY STILL GET NUTES

###WARNING IF USING ANY SPRINKLERS OR DRIPPERS THAT CAN CLOG ###
MAKE SURE YOU LEAN ALL THE BURS OFF PVC AFTER MAKING CUT AND RINSE THEM BEFORE TESTING OR GLUING .....JUST DO IT YOU DONT WANT TO GO THREW WHAT I DID
ALSO WHEN GLUING, ONLY APPLY GLUE TO MALE SIDE IF IT GETS INSIDE THE TUBING IT WILL FLAKE OFF AND ALSO CLOG YOUR JETS

REFLECTIVE INSULATION SEEMS TO BE DOING WELL NEED TO MESS WITH SOME ANGLE TO MAXIMIZE MY LIGHTS

LARGE PUMP NOT TO HAPPY WITH IT HAVE A 12" AIR CURTAIN AND 2 4" STONES AND UNIMPRESSIVE TO THE SIZE OF THE THING

VENTILATION 5 MED SIZED CPU FANS TOP HAVE A 2 PART UNIT I MADE WITH BOXES , 2 SUCKING HEAT AT TOP OF CLOSET THEN GOES TO VENT WHERE THERE IS ANOUTHER LARGER CPU FAN PUSHING THE AIR THREW HEPA FILTER (EVERYTHING SEALED) AND DOWN IN THE BOTTOM THERE IS ANOTHER HIGH VOLUME CPU FAN BRINGING FRESH AIR IN ALSO FILTERS BY A HEPA FILTER
LOL NOT TO JERK MY OWN CHAIN,....LOL IT WORKS TO GOOD , I HAVE SUCTION WHEN I OPEN THE DOORS LOL IT KEEPS IT NICE AND COOL

LAST BUT NOT LEAST 2 GREEN KUSH OAKSTERDAM CLONES AND 2 QUERKLE OACKSTERDAM CLONES

WELL SO FAR AFTER MESSING UP A FEW TIMES AND WORKING THE BUGS OUT IT HAS BEEN TROUBLE FREE , ITS TOUGH MAKING SURE YOU DIDNT DO ANY OF THE DONTS , THIS SIGHT HAS BEEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO MANY OTHER THINGS

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN WITH ME WATCH FOR UPDATES WITH MY FIRST MED INDOOR GROW , I WILL BE DOING DETAILED LOG
less_than_a_week_root_growth1.JPG

ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK AND FEEL FREE TO INSULT OR VENT
grow34.jpg

you need to finish your brackets around the pic's for them to show up right.

they should look like this example--[ IMG ]picture location[ /IMG ]-- (without any spaces)

the easiest way is to open 2 tabs, 1 for the photo gallery (upload pix there first) the other tab is for your reply box. this way is much faster!

start in the gallery tab - under the pic you want is a 'direct link' in the photo details, click the link and it highlights blue - right click and select copy.

change tabs to the reply box where your posting-
((depending on how your options are set you may need to switch to the 'editor mode' from 'advanced mode' so you can add text w/the pix. this is done by clicking the icon with the 2-A's in the top right-hand corner of reply box))

in the reply box click the 'yellow icon w/the mountain' this brings the image insert box up. press delete to clear box. right click on empty space and select 'paste'. hit enter and the url of the pic should be bracketed like above in the reply box. repeat as necessary for additional pix.

to add text or stack pic's just press enter at the end of bracketed pic to start a new line and continue. make sure just 1 pic per bracket and 1 pic per line and don't enter any text in the brackets. use the preview post button to see how it looks.

Good luck w/your grow! it sounds like your geared for success. feel free to ask me if you have any questions. i'm glad to help if i can. remember to just have fun and enjoy your garden of weeden so you can ENJOY your garden of weeden!!! +rep

Back
Top Bottom