Here we are again! I still have issues sexing: Male or Female?

Marse

My biggest problem is identifying sex! I dont know why its so tricky for me, they literally look the same! Do have one confirmed female, white hairs coming out and all but the other Im not sure. The female showed her sex 2 weeks ago and was under the impression males show sooner than female. Please Help, Thank You (Merci)

Too soon but if I were to take an educated guess...
1) male
2) female
3) female

Give it a week or two and you'll be able to tell easily with plenty of time to intervene before any males blow their loads.

FYI Oliver Tree has some of the best music videos.

its all the same plant! It is my biggest worry, having it turn my entire tent into herms/males lol

Patience.... Only time I worry about males is right before I up-pot to my final container. If I cant tell he aint getting up-potted. I've been fooled too many times it gets painful.

Yeah its nerve-wracking to be honest! These are bag seeds I'm practicing on. I do plan on only purchasing feminized seeds, avoid this trouble haha
Having a male plant will not turn your entire tent into males or hermaphrodites. ;)And if this one is a male it will not fertilize a female plant and make it start to develop seeds for some time yet.

Because the seeds are called feminized is not a guarantee that the seeds will be all female, either. There is another thread currently active on that point and there is a probability that a full male plant will grow from one of them.

Just in case it is a male plant I recommend letting it grow for a short time, maybe a week or two after you are positive it is not female. This way you will become familiar with how the male flowers look. You will be ready just in case one of the female plants from the pack of feminized seeds starts to show several male flowers mixed in with the female flower buds.

@SmokingWings gives sage advice.

Males aren't the end of the world as weed know it.

Last time I got fooled was from a FEM pack. pollinated his 2 sisters very early on in flower so I got like 200 seeds off each plant and still got a great harvest.

Because the seeds are called feminized is not a guarantee that the seeds will be all female, either. There is another thread currently active on that point and there is a probability that a full male plant will grow from one of them.

that is 100% correct friend,,

least iffin i believe dope seeds

i had a pack of three 'dr. cbd' femmed seeds and one was indeed a male,, full on,, and i harvested some pollen too

i contacted dope seeds to assure myself this was indeed a 'dr. cbd' plant/seed and they assured me it was

tho they were quite surprised that i had a male. they assured me it was most likely 'not' a seed error

cheers friend,, confirmation is a good thing, indeed

Back
Top Bottom