Hermaphrodite, Kill it or remove pollen sacks?

Snoop429

When i was watering last night I noticed that there were some pollen sacks starting to grow. Form what I can tell they have yet to open and they have been flowering for 19 days. I only have 2 plants growing and dont really want to lose it but need to do whats best. Just wondering if I could inspect and remove the sacks before they open with out to much problem? I have only noticed them on 1 plant but there are about 10 of them so far. I have a link to the grow but here are a couple of pics. Thanks for the help.

20150308_224151.jpg
20150308_224101.jpg

I think you may get seeds in your buds anyway- unless you are able to be 100% on top of things all the time. But that's not the end of the world with two plants for personal use. Good luck

Tried this before. Very time consuming and still never got them all. Seeds, seeds, and low grade bud. Kill it. Once the plant starts making seeds it pretty much gives up making THC. Cut it doowwwwwwwwnnnn.

Tried this before. Very time consuming and still never got them all. Seeds, seeds, and low grade bud. Kill it. Once the plant starts making seeds it pretty much gives up making THC. Cut it doowwwwwwwwnnnn.

I second this. Especially since you have another plant you can ride with. Why risk pollinating your whole crop and losing everything?

I just tried to remove what I could and it looks like some have opened up in the last 12 hours. Brutal brutal brutal. I should have just got rid of it yesterday. Oh well learned a lesson.

It was old, low grade bag seed. I've already moved on and have some good seeds on route. Still hoping the one plant will pay off and keep me going for a bit. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom