Hermes. need answers fast. sorry

Hashashin

So I just took a good look of my dp blueberries and see a lot of pollen sacks. I feel like I know what I have to do and that is chop em.

Is there anything else I can do?

First time dealing with thus issue on this serious of a level.

Don't touch the sacks! Take them out of the flower room ASAP! You can decide what you want to do with them once they're out of the flower room. I repeat don't fuck with the sacks while they're in the flower room!

hmmm...def shouldn't have listened to my "friend"...I haven't taken them out...I"m about to take them out...is the best thing to do is just cut them? is it worth it to save any of the flowers that don't have herme pods? can I pluck off the pods (when out of the room)?

First you need to take them out of the room. Once they're out you can inspect them. If it looks like none of the pods have busted open then you can pluck them. No matter what you do, if you return them to the flower room you run the risk of it happening again and worse, you run the risk of it spreading to your other plants.

Are your plants stressed? What are your temps? Do you have constant airflow? Are there any light leakes in your flower room?

I know how you feel. I found out a few days ago that my only flowering female hermie'd. I keep wondering what caused it. I have 9 clones from her and if they hermie too then I will at least know it was not my fault.

I cut her down because some of the sacks burst and she already had some seed pods. They were so well hidden under the buds that I never saw them (not that I was looking). I don't like seeds at all so I decided to flower my hempy clone of the hermie and see if I have to scrap the whole bunch.

Once I cut her up and seen how many sacks were hidden I realized that I don't want to mess with a hermie at all. And if I get anymore I will just get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom