Hermie at 8 weeks in, what to do?

canabinerd

Well, I thought I something yesterday, but today I'm sure of it........frickin' nanners!

DSCF7114.JPG
DSCF71191.JPG

So it's just the one freak plant. I knew I didn't like that plant. And I'm 8 weeks into flower as of tomorrow. The trichomes are only about 15-20% cloudy from what I can tell.

So what do I do, just try to pick off the nanners and limp her along for another week. Or just put her in a dark closet for a couple days and chop her. If she pollinates the others, I know I'm not gonna have to worry about seed at this point, but it could make a difference in yield. I'm kinda leaning on just choppin' and being done with it. Then, I can let the other two go without worrying about it.

Any input welcome, thanks guys.

Can someone draw an arrow to point to the balls? I dont see any and would like to so i know what you may need to possibly watch out for. All I see is buds.

nanner.jpg

So there's two ways that a plant can hermie that look distinctly different. They can put out a regular male type pollen sack at the stem/stipule area or they can pot nanners out of the buds. I think that it depends on how far along they are into flower on which one they will do, but I could be wrong. But from what I've seen, If they hermie early on, like when the bud sites are nothing but white hairs, they will generally form the pollen sacks. But if it's late when you have large calyxes, they tend to nanner

oh no i know what balls look like its not that.

I have 5 plants all started at same time. 3 of them sexed like 10 days ago by now. All female. 2 are still unsexed, however they are clearly a different strain then the 3 females (unsexed 2 are a bit shorter and more indica leafed) So i have just putting it off to genetics on why they are not showing sex yet.

its the back left 5 big ones i am talking about. The back middle, back left and front left are all females. the other two smaller ones still wont show sex :/.
DSCN7308.JPG

I did find one rinky dinky flat premi white seed last year, i think it was in my skywalker OG.

Probably happened cause they were not getting enough light and it was cold.

But it was only 1 :D.

Back
Top Bottom