Hermied myplant..had to of been stress???

Ontario

I've been reading through some threads here and other places and it says that I could've been the cause of the hermied plant. I can see how this is possible, I was quite rough and the temps did vary quite abit sometimes because of basement and cold weather. I also wasa flowering and vegging under the same light, and I was removing the plant in flower and putting it in a different scenario, and light leaks were most likely another factor for this?? First timer, I took it out of the room because I don't want it affecting the others with seeds, they all have beautiful white pistils and no signs of hermie yet. I hope that the seeds I get are feminized, I read alot of different opinions in regards to the seeds all being male, and also that the possibility is there for more herms? I don't know too much about all this but I love this passion and hobby more than anything so, I'll live and learn and remain coachable...I took the hermed seed sack of a mother out of the room, she has nice buds but I chose to take her out before she gets too seedy, I don't know, my excuse to harevest early, the others will be another 7wks..so thats alright, I did get a zip..zip and half..we'll see when the dust settles, anyhow anymore enlightenment on what I can do with this shit show over here, send em:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::bongrip::bong::yahoo:

How would one know whether it was stress or otherwise? So essentially, from what I am discovering, hermies are BAD...all around...

-Go

Back
Top Bottom