Hey all , brand new here, but hope to be eventually known and helpful

Must-GroNeeds

To whom it may concern. What up? apologies in advance for my poor spelling in advance. Im spell checking as i go but aside from poor spelling which i should be able to keep to a stoner level minimum, However a harder habit to break will be my poor sentence structure and my terribly run on sentence habit (ie lots of "..." with alot less of the proper periods and comas. Also as i stated i'll be doin my best to keep a mindful eye on things, however if it slips through the cracks , or in spurts where I'm typeing alot and i just forget, please do not mistake this as deliberate laziness, but more a combination of untreated add , being high alot and being stupid (english wise, spelling ect.). That being said I hope to become an active part of this community at least to some digree, and hopefully through posting my experiance , others can learn, as i learn.

I say it that way, because as i am a long time smoker and very soon to be MMJ card holder in MI. However I'm brand new to growing, MJ or otherwise. I have been reading and compiling information, opinions, logistics and the like. I'm a fast learner, a long term planner, and hope to rise in the ranks of knowledgeable growers. However i'm not working on a large budget of any kind, what i do have will be saved up over months to afford. My actuall grow isn't likely to be started till probably Feb. March or April, varying circumstances and all..

Through my grow i intend to do a grow log (keep in mind this is all in planning / research , but well into both, and i'll go into more detail in the grow talk forum)

A bullet point however, of my grow would be as follows. (and i plan to photo / video log it / post for an in depth grow log) Another note to keep in mind is that where i can actually stand, if i hold onto something, it gets tiresome very quickly (30 sec aprox to like 2 min possible), but other than that im in a wheelchair, and will be for the majority of my grow aside from higher trim work / raise and lower the lights, I digress.. hands free vape hose, best and worst things ever lol.. anyways, my grow (in theory) will play out like this, again, i'll go into more detail in the grow section, im new to forums, so please excuse post mis-location and the like, tho i think i'll be fine lol as you may have noticed i can tend to ramble, bad sometimes, great others when high detail is a valuable thing.

i'll be doing a DIY Grow box 2.5' x 4.5' x 7'
------------ kit (----------s still arround? i think i correctly followed old threads leading me in this direction lol [purp, -------, and the like] more on that later... maybe. lol

anyways , ya, 6 planter kit, LST (cus of that hight issue thing.. plus i think with proper planning i can do it right the first time and get nice yields)

CFL's 6 reflectors with two bulb splitters in each sporting varying kelvin (which will rotate) 85 watt bulbs (12 total)

those will be top mounted and run me through till flower, which is when i'll add my 3 vertical slideing (built into the box) mounts for 3 power strips , one on each wall that isnt the front (doors), that will each hold 5 (maybe 4) 42 watt CFL's , again, multi spectrum, hooked in with 2 plug to light socket adapters and two splitters

Thats the basic rundown , will be starting a thread in the grow forum that will hpoefully grow and prosper and as my questions get answered it will leave a trail for others to follow if desired (at least i hope thats how this forum system works lol) and then once my grow finally starts (months of planning and questions and opinions disired in the meantime) but once its starts i'll do a grow journal , which will hopefully inspire other first time growers that with proper planning you can get good results , and growing isnt something one should fear, tho i'll probably invest 800-1200 bucks , i can always try again if i fail and even if i have to throw another 200 bucks at it for each failed attempt its no big deal because being able to self supply (with my level of useage) as much as i need relitivly free of charge other than my time and care, will pay for itself, even 2 grand in under 2 years .. how many years do i have left? hm.. 23.. carry the 12... plenty that id love to not have to pay for medicine when i can cultivate it myself. Thanks to the awesome state laws (tho MI dispencary thing is kinda eek.. but ya get while the gettings good and such)

In closing. I may be young (to some), inexperienced, disabled, on a slow trickling budget, Limited space, erratic sleep schedual, spacey ADD rittled Stoner brain, and prone to get distracted, but dispite all of that Im determined to prove to the newbies and pros alike (like they need tellin.. hah) that with proper planning a first time grow can be very successful. I just happen to plan on being the most fore-thought planning-est random internet grower you ever did see, lol and now off to write my grow post, or start it.. lol PS will it email me if someone posts on one of my threads? Thanks for all the help in advance, hope to see u all in my grow discussion , and eventual following along of my grow journal.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom