Hey guys first grow got a couple questions!

nugman

first off im new to the forum, so hello fellow growers!

i have several seeds that have just sprouted into small plants, they are currently indoor in jiffy pots under a small light to get every thing started but at what point should i transfer them to their permanent outdoor homes?

will upload pictures soon

edit: the strain is special k

Hey, hope you like the forum, it's a great site. Be sure to check out all the various sub-forums. You can put your plants outside now, I know you want to baby them, and for awhile it's good to. But you need to let them start adapting to their new environments, there is some minimal shock with the transition. Just make sure they don't get hit by any big rain storms and they'll be just fine. In fact, you can leave them outside from a very young age if the environment is right.

Best of Luck!! :420:

~RL

hey nugman! and welcome!

yep, as Lee mentioned anytime is good once they have developed a strong root system. and again, be mindful of frosts, heavy rain, any condition that could damage the seedlings, if you get alot of sun then somewhere slightly shaded(or a homemade temporary shade cloth) at first, and possibly the use of a mulch(leaves, stones compost etc) to help keep moisture in the dirt around the base of the plant and not dry out too fast. you can also look at using a plastic surround around the seedling to help protect it from wind, small pests etc and support it in its beginning stages

wish you all the best with your grow! and hope they come out nice, healthy and fat!
regards :Namaste::peace:

Thanks man! Ive got a northern lights auto on the way as well as 4 blue mystic autos, and i guess with my order I'm getting a couple free seeds, like 6 actually ha ha, so I'm looking to do the photo periods indoor

update:pictures as soon as i find my girlfriend's camera!

first grow, special k

IMG_072219.JPG
IMG_072514.JPG
IMG_072816.JPG
IMG_072716.JPG
IMG_072415.JPG
IMG_072315.JPG
IMG_072617.JPG

Back
Top Bottom