First grow question about nutes

Any advice on drying I can't really do it inside because of the smell my thought was a grow tent with carbon filter but the window in my bedroom has an AC unit I was just going to use a tent with no filter but I was told the smell would be overpowering
On the hows and why’s of supercroping you will find @InTheShed threads for drying also .

Air freshener Ona

this is a brand I use, house, car, grow room. They have many ways of helping reduce this beautiful flavours so the world doesn't know you business.
there are other tips n tricks, there maybe sponsors on here that also supply some. It's common and you can find them at most Grow stores. It hells for instant relief.

Thanks WH! If smell is really a problem, the harvest will have to dry in the tent with the carbon filter. Hanging weed can really smell up the whole neighborhood :). If it's just a problem with someone not fond of the scent, cook a lot of bacon.
And I thought the bacon was overwhelming the weed smell because I was hungry. I love to smell the neighborhood up big time when I open the tent door .

the harvest will have to dry in the tent with the carbon filter.

i hate running the filter on cure. can adversely effect rh in a hurry. gotta do what needs tho. turn the fan back if there is a control on it, and monitor for odour.

@WiserExpression - for nutes - get a bag of mega crop. super cheap to run and would work great in your app. huck a few grams in a bucket, fill with well water, and go.

@West Hippie @Momma’s Kitchen
Here we go hope I didn't mess up lol
IMG_20200618_090604.jpg
IMG_20200618_091334.jpg
IMG_20200618_092445.jpg

I know for sure I have masking tape? But I can go buy some if need be.
The flexibility of the electrical tape is a better choice . But any will work , I was looking for my supercrop on the last grow .

i hate running the filter on cure. can adversely effect rh in a hurry. gotta do what needs tho. turn the fan back if there is a control on it, and monitor for odour.

@WiserExpression - for nutes - get a bag of mega crop. super cheap to run and would work great in your app. huck a few grams in a bucket, fill with well water, and go.
I already order the FoxFarm GLCMBX0006 Liquid Nutrient Soil Trio-Pints, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, 16 Fl Oz Combo Pack Fertilizer
Do you think that's good enough or should go go with something else?

As soon as it gets here go slow with the nutrients,start at 50% of the recommended dose. Your soil has some nutrients already.
Plenty good enough on the nutrients FF is widely used .

Welcome to the forum @WiserExpression :welcome:
Awesome any idea on what flower nutes to buy, also I don't measure my waters ph or soil I idk if that's bad or not
If you're in FFOF it's safe to say use FF nutrients, no molasses, that's a nitrogen source for organic microbial networks :thumb: only attracts bugs in your case :rofl: and you're about to start re-vegging because the days are getting longer, so just veg nutes :peace::goodluck:

I already order the FoxFarm GLCMBX0006 Liquid Nutrient Soil Trio-Pints, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, 16 Fl Oz Combo Pack Fertilizer
Do you think that's good enough or should go go with something else?
That's what I've been using for a few years now, with excellent results :thumb:

As soon as it gets here go slow with the nutrients,start at 50% of the recommended dose. Your soil has some nutrients already.
Plenty good enough on the nutrients FF is widely used .
Ah, their big girls :morenutes:I'd feed 'em full recommended dose from the FF trio chart
FF trio.JPG

Welcome to the forum @WiserExpression :welcome:

If you're in FFOF it's safe to say use FF nutrients, no molasses, that's a nitrogen source for organic microbial networks :thumb: only attracts bugs in your case :rofl: and you're about to start re-vegging because the days are getting longer, so just veg nutes :peace::goodluck:
I first noticed white pistils on all my plants on May 22, no budlets just pre flowers now they're really starting to form and fatten up, my area right now has 14h 31m of daylight on June 20th the days start to shorten, they've been outside for 3 months now should I just force twelve with a tarp I was worried about re-veg but as far as I can see there are no signs of it...

I first noticed white pistils on all my plants on May 22, no budlets just pre flowers now they're really starting to form and fatten up, my area right now has 14h 31m of daylight on June 20th the days start to shorten, they've been outside for 3 months now should I just force twelve with a tarp I was worried about re-veg but as far as I can see there are no signs of it...
Oh :hmmmm: where are you at? No specifics, but, I guess I misread something somewhere...yeah man, if the days are getting shorter then by all means hook her up with some flower nutrients :morenutes:...but I'd wait til at least the 13 hr mark :thumb:

Oklahoma, my zone is 7b ☺ here's a link to the web page that I veiw the day light hours in my area Sunrise and sunset times in Noble, June 2020
I'm in the same time zone here in SW MO :rofl:
Friend or foe?
IDK :hmmmm: I guess it depends on what part of Oklahoma :rofl::rofl: Hopefully not Quapaw :rofl:...just a joke...and unless they're Autos you won't harvest til...depending on strain...from mid Sept. to almost end of Oct. so I'd do veg nutes neighbor :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom