hey hope i get comment haha

have you choos what type of light you want to use or is it just anything as long as its now haha n the girls are doing good ma main cola getting fat on the bubblegummer starting to bend coz of weight and na man a live in the uk so no outdoors for me shit a no but a male do with what a got heres a pic off the bg

101_0366.JPG

Well I been talkin to this guy on here and he recommended aa t5 light for ventilaion purposess...that's your plant? But yea I'm trying to figure out a ventillaion system since I live in aa apartment type complex but it kinda confuseing me haha

yeh man thats the bubble gummer she a big bitch haha.n a was the same its alot to take in all at once. a have ducting running from my bedroom window to my grow room and a use that for pulling fresh air into the grow room the a used 2 pc fans one at each end to pull the air through n it works quite well. for exstaction a use a normal exstractor fan pulling out hot air from the top off ma grow room gotta remember heat travels up
heres a pic as you can see no carbon filter

top off the grow room
101_0341.JPG

bottom off grow room you can see 1 off the fans
101_0334.JPG

hope this helps m8 a find pictures easier to understand than words

How big is yur growroom? Jeez cuz that plant is fuckin big! And it looks like its read to smokee or am I wrong?... That's yur first grow? Yu seem pretty natural at it haha I don't think mines will be that good.... But yea man me and you r just alike cuz fuck I can't understand shit unless I see pics... Do you mind showing me whole set up in and out if you don't mind..... So you don't have a carbon filter?

VG you sent me a message but thyre not mine wish they were they sure look good im about to start my first indoor grow so far they been outside turned out ok for chouch seeds

Back
Top Bottom