sbox231

Hey what is the problem with my planet
420-magazine-mobile1815316458.jpg

Its dwc system
I use ghe floraseries

Thanks for the helpers

Sent from my LG-H960 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Hey i have problem eith my planet

under fed or missing something like cal mag , maybe its overfed , only you would know.

Explain yourself and what have you done mix rates swap out etc etc

and what light you are using

it will divulge the problem , its going to be something you should have done or should not of done.

Its either too little or too much of something , to me it looks like it needs a real meal aka a big bump in the ppm's

You know whats going on with its food , if you are cutting the strength bump it back up if its a old tank swap it out

If your not using Cal Mag use cal mag also check the plant nutrient deficiency charts they explain the symptoms and fixes. Very educational.

Hey guys thank for your answer
1. My light is hps 250w
Sunmaster lamp
2. My nutrient are from ghe:flora series
I put exactly the same amount that i see on the chart.
3.i really think it mighet caused because of overfed.
Eaier today i clean all the water in the tank
And i put it with the "Revive" from advanced nutrient company.

I hope it will help to my boy

It looks like cal-mag BC your leaf viens are still green and out edge is yellow. Also starting at bottom moving up so it's make me think cal-mag hope this helps

Sent from my Robin using 420

Cannabis love cal mag its something I use as a tonic with every feeding whether the plants needs it or not it gets it as deficiencies show up every time without it.

Full strength nutrients works well with Ebb and flow not so much with DWC or with a young struggling plant in any media.

I am using 65% strength nutrients , 60% was recommended by the manufacturer when using DWC.

The phrase less is more is especially true with dwc

Also make sure your PH is solid , calibrate your pen before each test to insure its accurate.

I just put my PH back into shape , it was at 7.3 (shit) brought it down to 5.4 , poor things were not happy.

You don't mention pH at all. Are you checking it? Is your test pen calibrated? When was the last time?

pH will reak havoc in dwc if you don't keep it in check.
Of course man... Everything is calliborated and checked

Update : after i use the" revive "
420-magazine-mobile1343529516.jpg

So i think its defiently deficiency
What do you think is missing?
Please help thanks

Shit happens
My Ph swung back to 7 this morning after just resetting it to 5.4

I am going to the hydro store and buying PH down (was using Vinegar) and will be making a new batch of nutrients.
Time to cut my losses and start with fresh nutes.

I am taking it in stride , I will nail this yet mark my words lol

pesky PH is Fuken me up

Shit happens
My Ph swung back to 7 this morning after just resetting it to 5.4

I am going to the hydro store and buying PH down (was using Vinegar) and will be making a new batch of nutrients.
Time to cut my losses and start with fresh nutes.

I am taking it in stride , I will nail this yet mark my words lol

pesky PH is Fuken me up
I went thru 4 ph meter in 5 months til i said fuck the cheap ones and got a blue lab set up. They are the best but also could run around 200 so personally i would rather buy on expensive one that works then 10 that keep breaking

My PH meter checks out fine when calibrating its drifted by .3 max I am going to watch it like a hawk this next mix up.

Last time used rain water and nutrients ph'ed with Vinegar.

This time used tap water hooked to a RV carbon filter to fill the tank and am off to buy proper PH down.

In the past Vinegar worked for me but something is going on so changing up a few things.

The tap water started at PH 7.9 now after the RV carbon filter it checked out at 9.4

its like the Carbon sucked out some buffer or something just a guess.

This tap water has been at PH 8 for a few years , most cities shoot for PH 7

The clincher is the Rain water is reading PH 8.5

Everything is super alkaline right now for me haha , its not my meter , the meter is being constant.

It reads the 7 buffer accurately

The first batch of rain water bubbled for 24 hrs getting up to temp before adding nutrients and Ph'ing

The tanks filtered tap water is on air now

I am thinking the Vinegar is not suited to mix with the nutrients , its being eliminated this mix up along with the rain water

Back
Top Bottom