Hey there. 420 site noob. Az patient looking for rules n FAQ s

Clink7777

Hey guys how's it going.? New to this forum and like the title states I'm looking at Arizona faqs so I can operate u der the confines of the law.

Main question :
As of 8/5/2011 there are no dispensiares here yet and I want to cultivate. I live in Phoenix so my assumption is there will be dispensaries within 25 miles of my home / grow site.

So, if I start growing now can I legally grow my 12 plants? What happens if I get half way thru the cycle and a dispensary pops up..? Do I have to kill my plants? Truly heart breaking not to mention the expense and time involved.

Wondering if I would be grandfathered in since I got my plants going before a dispensiary popped up? Could I continue to grow and grow?

Next question. Assuming I couldn't grow if a dispensiary popped up but became a caregiver for a patient in say the four corners area with no chance of a dispensary popping up around them within 25 miles could I grow for them?!?

Thx in adv for any help. Yes I will use the search function more but so far I haven't found the answers I'm lookin for :)

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:

I am unfamiliar w/Az laws regarding MMJ but, here is the section we have pertaining to Arizona. There are others in there what will know more than I do on this!
Arizona MMJ - 420 Magazine

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Yo click I live in az and have my Medicare too! What's you wanna know bro? Welcome to the singly most greatest site in the history of sites! I'm a patient and a grower? You? I was cert'd in Scottsdale ? You?

There are some clubs up now since there are no despensarys open till next year! I Goto a place in Mesa ! I think I'm gonna switch to a Place In Tempe though! I grow my own anywho!

Click you can only continue to grow in your a caregiver! Once the dispensarys open your done! The grandfather shit is in a grey area right now! I hope that happens! I enjoying growing instead!

Hey. I'm a patient but I want to grow. I was told I need to change my card over to do this. I was certd in Tempe.

As far as growing goes , not sure what will happen when the dispensaries happen. Hopefully I won't have to kill my grow :(

As a caregiver , the way I read the law is if you are a caregiver, you can grow for a patient that you hold a card for lives farther than 25 miles from a dispensary. Even though there is a dispensary right down the street from your scene.
Don't quote me, that's just how I understand it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Hi clink7777: We are mmj patients in Az. We have started our first grow. When the dispensaries open you will lose the right to cultivate if you are within the 25 mile area. You can donate your plants at that time to any of the local compassion clubs.
Yes, it is true that if you are a caregiver you can grow within that 25 mile area if you have a patient that lives outside of it.

Az patient looking for rules n FAQ s

I think lawsuits will prevent anyone from being stopped to grow when dispensaries finally open in AZ. After you invest all that money in equipment, the state is going to tell you that you can't grow? Doubtful that will pass a lawsuit challenge.

Back
Top Bottom