Hey there crew

Juddt

Glad to join a site with so many different people with different opinoins and imformation to help each other,
I have 20 years exp in all areas of growing to creating personal strains.
I am still not an expert but am known to many people as the person to call when have a problem that there unsure off, and can eliminate many problems with grow rooms without even seeing them. Now I have some questions of my own as we are all trieng for the ideal method for optimum yield and easy maintanance for stressfree growing I believe I have all of the above except there are always something to learn from growing as my experiance tells me its such an interesting yet tasty plant in many ways Cheers crew hope to chat with some f you soon.
Regard's
Judd

.Welcome to 420
user00229.gif

Welcome here.

Hello and welcome to the forums! There is such a great grow section, I'm sure you'll make a great addition.

Welcome again, and please keep posting often. We'd love to hear more from you.

Peace and happiness

Hello Judd. Welcome to 420. We look forward to seeing your posts in the Grow Room. With 20 years of experience, you'll be a welcome addition.

If you have any questions about navigating the site, or where to find specific information, just ask. That's what we're here for.

Back
Top Bottom