Hi all 1st timer here

hey mate thanks! ive managed to locate the edit signature but now i cant find my journals :( i no that when i posted my grow it was under introduce yourself shall i just put that link in there instead?
Top of the page on the left click user cp(This is your control panel it shows you any new likes or rep points people give you as well as new comments to the threads you subscribe to). Going vertically down the left of this control panel you will see edit signature. Click edit signature and put in the url of your journal. To put in the url you simply go to your journals 1st page and highlight the address bar then right click copy. Then in your signature(or every post for that matter) you will see formatting options just above where you write your reply. Within this bar you will see a globe(in between the smiley and email buttons) Click that globe and it will ask for the url. So then paste your url that we previously copied to your journals first page then ok your choice save the sig and you now just made a link to your journal that will post after every one of your posts. This is done in order to get more exposure from people who like what you have to say in response to others posts and they will be likely to return the favor and come see what you are doing and offer you help if you need it.

Go to the journals in progress thread and scroll down to find your journal or just search your internet browsing history I will see if I can go find it for you and put the url here then you just do the steps I mentioned previously and copy the link into the link button on the sig and save. cool? Be right back

Well I went back to august 3rd and dont see any journal by you. Are you sure you made it in the grow room journal in progress thread? If you made your journal in the introduce yourself I will help you get it moved to the journal in progress thread . Let me message a moderator for you since you can private message until you have 50 posts. be back in a moment

Ok messaged a moderator and provided him the link and so you should be set shortly. Once you are all set up let me know and I will come subscribe and help you if/when you need it. Feel free to read my completed journal if you wish. I try to give tips for new and intermediate growers. Take care and again welcome to 420 magazine. Im sure you will love it here.

Hey akataz it was great scrolling through your pictures from start to finish! You sure seem to have a knack!.

I wish your wife well and hope she benefits from this fine crop!

:peace:

This is a great place to give and receive help, and from what I've seen, have a little fun in the process too.

:420:

thanks mate much appreciated .

Back
Top Bottom