hi all. My names bigchips and i'm a noob.

bigchips

i'm 35 days in on my first grow. I got 3 critical+ auto's by dinafem under a 100w cfl and 1 30w cfl for extra light under leaves. I've started on a little blooming feed and are growing 20 on 4 off. I'm askin, for any helpfull advise as i've had no real help from other places. Sorry. I can't work out how to get any pics up yet. Anyway, there looking really healthy and are flowering nicely. Thanks in advance and i'll try and get those pics up soon. Bigchips.

bigchips said:
i'm 35 days in on my first grow. I got 3 critical+ auto's by dinafem under a 100w cfl and 1 30w cfl for extra light under leaves. I've started on a little blooming feed and are growing 20 on 4 off. I'm askin, for any helpfull advise as i've had no real help from other places. Sorry. I can't work out how to get any pics up yet. Anyway, there looking really healthy and are flowering nicely. Thanks in advance and i'll try and get those pics up soon. Bigchips.

Hey! Welcome to the 420 site! :thumb:

To add photos...

Just go to the gallery section and follow the instructions. One of the easiest sites to post photos on I have ever used. Once you have posted photos into your account's gallery just click the little camera icon in the NEW POST window and a second window will pop up with all your photos. Then just click on the ones you want to add to your post and the URLs will be added to your post automatically. :yahoo:

Like I said... One of the easiest and definitely one of the slickest photo sections of any forum I have used. :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Critical_day_351.jpg
Critical_day_35_.jpg
Critical_day_35.jpg
ha ha. I worked out how to post pics. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey Bigchips,

Beautiful pics of the Critical + Auto. How old are they and why did you select Auto if you are growing inside?

I am especially interested in how you make out with this grow because I am days away from harvesting a Critical+ that was a freebie from The Attitude seedbank. Haven't figured out how to put pics on here yet as I am a newbie to this forum but have been growing indoors for a few years now.

Have been surprised at the growth habits of my C+ plant which was started inside, vegged outside for about 4 weeks and then sprayed with Sevin before I brought it in to do 12/12. Once it got on 12/12 the internode length became extraordinary which I thought would be good for preventing bud mold. Yet it started developing bud mold early but stopped when i cut out the mold and started up the dehumidifyer. I think the H was only 70% when it started.

Anyway, it is beautiful now and, as advertised, will be ready after less than 7 weeks of flowering. Though it is about 3.5' tall it will still be a light producer because of the internode length and there is no big cola. I did pinch it back at about 4 weeks and don't know if that was the right thing for this variety.

Just realized this discussion should probably not be in the "introduce yourself" category.
:peace:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

hi. Those pics are at day 35, i chose auto's cos of time and money and size. This is my first grow and i'm learning lots in a short time. Today i started 3 roadrunner 2 also by dinafem which i think i might start a journal. I'm planning to have a crop about every 4 weeks to keep a constant supply and these cfl's are great for a compact grow. Sure, i'm not going to get massive yield's but it's all for me :)

hey again Bigchips,

I'm a newbie here too and am going to try and insert a couple of pictures of my C+ next to a blue hash plant. They are both about 3.5' tall but you can see how the C+ got lanky compared to the BH. Remains to be seen about the quality but will post you on that. I have never had critical before.

You said you planted C+ Auto because of size - does that mean auto is generally smaller?

OK, here are pics. The titles tell you the age of the plant and weeks of flowering. Dinafem says C+ is 45-50 days and BH 50-55 days. C+ will surely be ready by week 07 flower. BH is on the left in both pics:

SAGEwk10_4_wk4fl_BH_C.JPG

SAGEwk12_4_wk06fl_BH_C.JPG

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom