Hi I'm Whiplashh

Whiplashh

420 Member
I live in the uk with some quite stiff laws when it comes to thc you can have as much cbd as you want but I like my thc so I've decided to start a first time grow I'm growing Brooklyn sunrise auto in compost under a 200w cfl I'm Im only growing 2 so I'm hopein it will be enuf watts its duel spectrum (will it be enuf?) I will post some pics soon I'm just germinating at the moment so not much point

So, you spend your Sunday morn perusing the waccy-baccy forum's then?
Well, you've come to the right place Mr Whiplashh.

Re the pics....No Blurple! Don't you dare take photos under the grow lights, please turn off for a few moments...But you knew that already didn't you?

Welcome on in, good Dude, nice to have you here.

Welcome to the community.

If you are asking opinions on plant the blurple light is no good but there is posts on here for creative and artistic shots if you want to take the blurple light pics.

Welcome to the community and to the growing hobby.

when you start your grow please start a journal so we can all go on this journey with you and catch any small problems before they become big problems.

the light is the single most important part of the grow and also the most expensive. There are successful grows using all types of lights and if your just experimenting to see if its For you the 200w would be fine for one. But if you’re wanting to grow and yeild like some of the “pros” on here you’ll need a more powerful light.

what’s the size of your space?

I’m biased at this point as I truly consider this company a friend but @Budget LED Would be a great light to turbo charge your grow room when/if you decide you’re ready to go for it.

Silver :Namaste:

Welcome Whiplash, There was a group Brooklyn sunrise grow here last year or the year before. Search around and I bet it's rich in information on them.

That sounds awesome. I’d love to do a group grow!!

Back
Top Bottom