Hi All!

If you're in coco her thread does not apply to you. Different rules apply there and @Bill284 will tell you water everyday to runoff, cal/Mag goes in first then the rest of your nutes. PH to 5.8 I believe, but he'll weigh in with better details.

Also, although autos are marketed as a good "Learning to grow plant" they're anything but.

Next round you'll likely do better with photos which are much more forgiving.
Good Morning Azi :ciao: Happy Monday. ;)
I read back an he definitely says transfered to coco, your right.
@SeedKilla coco is completely different from the watering thread by Em.:Namaste:
How are the girls this morning?
If you give plain water or let it dry there will be issues.
Are they OK today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@SeedKilla how's it go, what's the stats on your lovely Northern lights?
Hey guys, I didn't follow the newbie thread so much, I figured no one would be watching.

JiggiLotus, I *think* she is doing okay now. She gave me a scare 2 days ago. She has been absolutely perfect for 6 weeks, and then she started orange leaves. Shit. She is about 3 foot tall and I had to prune some fan leaves.

I knocked out the shitty leaves, watered her with religion, and so far she seems okay. I don't think it's rot, just not watered enough.

Wish me luck brother. :)

Good Morning Azi :ciao: Happy Monday. ;)
I read back an he definitely says transfered to coco, your right.
@SeedKilla coco is completely different from the watering thread by Em.:Namaste:
How are the girls this morning?
If you give plain water or let it dry there will be issues.
Are they OK today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks all for checking in. The girl is fine today. She had some burned up leaves issues two days ago. I whacked that shit quickly, and now she seems good again and growing.

Now I guess we wait until she really finds herself and makes some Northern Lights.

Night all. Take care.

I knocked out the shitty leaves, watered her with religion, and so far she seems okay. I don't think it's rot, just not watered enough.
Proper watering is determined by both the grow mix and the container type. Coco, per @Bill284, needs to be watered every day. Many other soil types need to dry out between waterings, though I grow in SIPs which give my coco-type results but in soil. With those we make sure to keep water in the reservoir but let the plant determine how much it wants.

Gotta match the watering schedule with your infrastructure.

All I am afriad this was fun, but I am now done.

Some eyes were raised. she stunk, she's in the can. She was not looking good anyways.

Tormorrow I learn DWC tomatoes.Seeds are cheaper. :)

Be good but you can bury this journel, it's done. RIP young lady. You almost made it.

Until next time.

All I am afriad this was fun, but I am now done.

Some eyes were raised. she stunk, she's in the can. She was not looking good anyways.

Tormorrow I learn DWC tomatoes.Seeds are cheaper. :)

Be good but you can bury this journel, it's done. RIP young lady. You almost made it.

Until next time.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you can find an opportunity to grow again. I think you were on your way of becoming a good grower. Happy growing n stay safe CL🍀

@SeedKilla get your tomatoes going then pick yourself up, dust off that low confidence and plant that photo seed with your tomatoes. If you can grow a tomato plant, you can grow a cannabis plant. They're like distant cousins. Very similar structures, needs, and both show warmth when viewed under the same..oh what's it called...the predator wears that mask thing..it shows the heat and cool of objects. That thing! ☺️
You may find your greenthumb works better with photoperiods than autos. Autos are just mimicks of the photos and they don't grow the same, they definitely don't live by the same schedule, and the autos are a little rebellious.💚
Hope to see you back in the tent some day. 🤘🏻🌅💚

Sorry to hear that, I hope you can find an opportunity to grow again. I think you were on your way of becoming a good grower. Happy growing n stay safe CL🍀

You all taught me a bunch in not so much time. I had a plant that was doing very well for over a month. I will do this again. Just need a reset.

What ended up finishing my first try was bad prior pre planning and some environmental conditions. These can be fixed, I just didn't know what to expect this time. Now I do. Another attempt will be made eventually. And so many nice journals to watch and learn more in the meantime. :)

Thanks everyone. Talk to you soon.

@SeedKilla get your tomatoes going then pick yourself up, dust off that low confidence and plant that photo seed with your tomatoes. If you can grow a tomato plant, you can grow a cannabis plant. They're like distant cousins. Very similar structures, needs, and both show warmth when viewed under the same..oh what's it called...the predator wears that mask thing..it shows the heat and cool of objects. That thing! ☺️
You may find your greenthumb works better with photoperiods than autos. Autos are just mimicks of the photos and they don't grow the same, they definitely don't live by the same schedule, and the autos are a little rebellious.💚
Hope to see you back in the tent some day. 🤘🏻🌅💚

Thanks JiggiLotus!

I think I actually mixed up this thread with my grow thread, which I need to go *cough* *cough* modify. :(

I didn't buy all of this stuff and bother all of you to have it fail this way. There were some environmental issues which need to be dealt with before I can do this again.

Neighbors have kids and I open a tent to water my plants and uh yeah... Part of legalization was kind of being discreet, and you must have a little respect for your neighbors, right? Damn them! :)

Sometimes it's better to be the humanitarian.

Be well.

Back
Top Bottom