Introducing Myself

MarkTHC

Hello, my name is Mark, I am new here and new to growing Cannabis. I do have a Medical Marijuana Card here in Washington State. I am currently growing a Dark Devil Auto from Sweet Seeds and so far I am in day 4 of it sprouting. I do have a green thumb from gardening fruits and vegetables every year. I am using a Vivosun 300W LED light currently above the soil at 22". i have a 24" x 48" x 60" grow tent.

I made my own soil with:
1 part Vermiculite
2 parts Perlite
3 parts Compost
3 parts Peat Moss.
and soaked the soil until runoff from the bottom.

My soil and plant are sitting in about a 15-gallon planters pot I know its kind of big and I made that mistake I should have gone a bit smaller but that is all I had.

When lights are on my:
Temp: 77 Degrees
Humidity: 70%

This seems pretty consistent above but the humidity does go up when lights are off a bit going up to 77% to about 80% I do have a fan it is off right now but when I have the fan on it drops the humidity down to about 47% to 55%.

I have watered a couple times with a pH of 6.4 Everything seems to be going very well.
and I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know what i am doing and say hello.

I did start a grow journal in Microsoft word and have been keeping track of my every move so I can go back and see what I have been up to later on in life. The photo was taken today it is day 4. Thank you
Day 4 Sprout.jpg

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and
I invite you to CLICK THIS and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Looking good. Good soil mix you have to start. Good luck, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom