Hi everybody, can you help me with some fertilizers and soils?! Realy need some help

R3713X

Due to my inexperience, I want to ask a question.

Right now I have:

1. Liquid chemichal fertilizer: N (8%), P2O5 (4%), K2O (6%), Fe (0.1%), B,Mn,Zn,Cn (0,1%) and it is 250cc
  2. Liquid organic fertilizer: N (0,2%), P2O5 (0,2%), K2O (4,5%) and it is 250 cc
  3. Solid white color fertilizer: 25|4|4
  4. Solid blue color fertilizer: 12|12|17
And I have 2 Soils:

1. A soil like:

White peat (80%)
    Black peat (10%)
    Perlite (8%)
    CaCo3,Fertilizer,Trace elements (2%)
    pH (6,0), color brown.
  2. And a soil like:

WHITE TURN
    Decomposition Degree
    Von - Past H2 - H5 (50%)
    Leonardite Composted (20%)
    BLACK TURF (29%)
    ZEOLITH (1%)
    ORGANIC MATTER on dry basis (>85%)
    MOISTURE (60%)
    WATER RETENTION CAPACITY 9gr/gr+1
    COLOR BROWN
    PH (6-6,5)
    ELECTRIC CONDUCTIVUTY <1600 ms/cm

Due to the place I live, these were the best I could find
I wrote everthing the way the product labels has been written.

Can you help me make a soil to grow caramelicious?

Re: Hi everybody, can you help me with some fertilizers and soils?! Realy need some h

Hello, I will try to answer this question the best I can, I am unfamilliar with these products but you posted all the info so I can help a bit....
The chems: 1- is a grow/veg food, higher in N than P and K. 2- looks to be a flower booster, low in N, high in K. 3- is again clearly a grow/veg food with high N, and low P and K. 4- is a bloom/flower nute. IMO #3 and #4 are the ones I would use. Start with #3 and slowly transition to #4 using a transition schedual.
As far as the medium goes, #1 seems to be a peat moss and #2 is a soil. I am not sure on this but that is my guess. nI would use #1 and chem ferts but it looks like the second one would be better for organic. I am not positive on this info but I doubt if I am that far off.
I hope this helps.

Jonny

Re: Hi everybody, can you help me with some fertilizers and soils?! Realy need some h

Hello, I will try to answer this question the best I can, I am unfamilliar with these products but you posted all the info so I can help a bit....
The chems: 1- is a grow/veg food, higher in N than P and K. 2- looks to be a flower booster, low in N, high in K. 3- is again clearly a grow/veg food with high N, and low P and K. 4- is a bloom/flower nute. IMO #3 and #4 are the ones I would use. Start with #3 and slowly transition to #4 using a transition schedual.
As far as the medium goes, #1 seems to be a peat moss and #2 is a soil. I am not sure on this but that is my guess. nI would use #1 and chem ferts but it looks like the second one would be better for organic. I am not positive on this info but I doubt if I am that far off.
I hope this helps.

Jonny

Well thanks for your answer, it very was helpful. You are not far from it, but can someone explain how can I add the #3 and change to #4 in the progress when they are solid, I mean you mix the soil with the #3, but how you change to #4, by transplanting?
To give a better image they look like this.
I still haven't decided which soil to use.

Sorry that I am so inexpirienced, this is my first time and I don't know anyone that have done this before. All the info I found is from the internet and thats why all these questions are coming.

Hello again, I see you do not quite understand so I will try to help. Nutrients and fertalizers are a bit different, and I am assuming that what you have is Nutrients not fertalizers. I do not want to give you bad advice but I have not seen what you accually have so I assume that what you have is regular plant food(nutrients) not fertalizer. IF I am correct then you mix them with your water when you water your plants. Only in organics do you mix specific fertalizers into the soil, if this is what you are doing you are gunna need to ask someone else because I don't use any organics. Most foods are mixed with your water and applied that way. Any way to take a pic of what ya got?
That is the best I can offer without more info sorry.

Jonny

Well the guy who I bought those two said to me that I mix the soil with these 2, but lets forget about this.

I bought on ebay the fox farm fertilizers, meaning TIGER BLOOM, BIG BLOOM and GROW BIG. Now what soil should I use if I use those fertilizers?

I have 2 of 100W lamps producing 5000Lumens each one and my grow space will be a 1*0,6*1,2 (meters) thick paperbox. I haven't apply on its walls anything to reflech the light I want to see your suggestions.

I got 2 of 12Volt pc fans, I dont know if they will provide enough air conditioning. What do you think?

And really thank you for your help <3

Glad to hear you are steppin up to the plate for the nutes! Better food = better buds. As far as the soil, I would suggest Sunshine mix #4 which is 70% Canadian sphagnum peat moss w/ perlite and domilite limestone. Basicly it is compleatly dead inorganic inert growing medium. I believe it is very simalar to the peat one you listed (IMO it could use 10-15% more perlite for airation).
The benefit to "soilless" mediums is that the plants only get what you give them, if there is a problem it is easier to diagnose. as well as many other benefits. When dealing with a "soilless" medium we treat it exactly like a hydo grow, the roots get what you give them and the medium is just there to hold the moisture.

As far as your lights go.... well.... are they cfl?... HID?.... LED?.... either way 200w is not as good as 400w but it will do considering the size of your grow space . The faxs are too small.... cpu fans do ok for small air uses but will not be able to exchange air properly. Look into 4" duct booster fans. Avail everywhere and pretty cheap, I started with one many many years ago, it did well but when you are running cooled shades you will find the need for more airflow.

I hope this helps...

Jonny

My space will be a 1*1*1,2meter(or a little smaller) thick-paper box and I am gonna apply foil to its walls.
The light will be Sonlight AGRO 400W 60k lumen/128k phyto lumen will a MEGALUX V Reflector.
I will also use In-line Extractor fan BLAUBERG TUBO-15cm 361m3/h with a Carbon Filter 12,5cm (365m3/h) and a high performance fan 12 x 12cm 220-240V.
Also CO2 Tabs 60pcs.

My soil will be the:
White peat (80%)
Black peat (10%)
Perlite (8%)
CaCo3,Fertilizer,Trace elements (2%)
pH (6,0), color brown.
I am gonna use lime juice to make the pH hit 6.5 and also I will add perlite to it.
My fertilizers will be fox farm trio soil fertilizers.

I have not order anything yet so if I need to add or to not buy something I really need to know :)
Please help :p

Back
Top Bottom