Hi everyone. New 2 farming n need serious help!

:welcome: Hemapa. Just caught up with your problem. I think OnTheMove is right. I'm growing outdoors in pots in a very hot climate and burnt my girls in the midday sun a month or so ago. (See the details in my journal). Got yellow leaves like yours and lost some fans. Also my pots were on stone walls which get terribly hot in the day,so I was also slow-cooking my girls' roots from beneath. Not a great combination. Fortunately the 420 community were in like Flynn and saved their lives.

OnTheMove's suggestion of straw sounds very good. And he's right about terracotta pots too - there's a reason in hot countries that we use them for flowers in the yard! I just move my girls into dappled shade for a few hours in the middle of the day now and keep them off stone and concrete and that's sorted them right out.

Don't panic, keep them out of the hot sun, or protect them from it, and it will be fine. Let us know how you get on.
:cheer:

wow teddy, the stone wall sounds like torture! lol..

yeh with straw or hay, its good because air also goes through it, we first tried blankets and sheets of plastc but they held the heat also, obviously it gave shade but it was also hot.. with the straw it gave good shade, was also 30 cm thick and dosnt get hot cos of the air pasing through it :)

cant wait to see the recovery pics :)

do you water the plants foliage during the hot sun? it can make them burn !!

just never do this!! never ever lol.. foliar at sunrise :)

Back
Top Bottom