Hi from MA

hi every one i am a new MM patient from mass looks like a lot of great info here hope to get all my stuff in this week to start my grow so i will be asking a lot of ???????????? thanks in advance
:welcome: mastertek2000! You have found the best site on the web for knowledge about all things cannabis! You may find some helpful links at the bottom of this page included in my signature. Have you grown before? What kind of a set-up are you going to use? Please post any questions you may have... you'll find the frequently asked questions and the search features very useful. Good Luck!! :peace:

Hi mastertek and welcome to the wonderful world of :420: :welcome:

Congratulations on taking the plunge into hydroponics, it's a very neat kind of horticulture and I'd like to try it eventually.

If you have any questions fire away, we're here to help!

:Namaste:

Wellcome Mastertek,

Looking forward to get earing from you and see your journal.

Have you any idea of which strains are you using?

When I started growing I was lucky enough to be tought by the best Iberic Peninsula Grower, and I will leave you the first advise he gave me (even thou I dont really know if this applies to hydroponic), his advise was no to over care with the plants, over caring is one of the main reasons for unsuccess, but really I think that applies mainly for soil grows.

Make your Journal, I will definitly subscribe it, I am thinking about starting with hydroponic as well, as soil gets a bit expensive (I have about 70 plants at the moment, heisenbud style).

Have a check on my journals :)

Cheers buddy, welcome to the site! :)

I look forward to hearing about the progress of your grow, best of luck!

:high-five: :welcome: :thumb: :goodluck:

welcome to :420:...

good strains to start with ....:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom