Hi, my name's Steve and I live around Pittsburgh: first attempt

spkx714

This is a picture of my oldest plant, about 13 days old. Highly abused but hanging in there. I decided to grow because I like the way the plants look, although I do not partake. Right now I'm growing 5 plants, Badass OG Cheese (I think.) My grow room is our HVAC room that has about 48 × 16" of usable floor space, I have a Spider Farms SF2000 lighting 3 plants in 2 gallon fabric pots, the light is about 24" above my plants and 2 plants in 4" plastic things under a Roleadro 1200. I also have an inexpensive and probably not big enough humidifier that runs when the lights are on. 18-6. I have a small space heater that burned some of the lower leaves as you can see. I don't use it anymore. I'm using FFOC, sometimes I use 6.5 water, sometimes 7.5 Pittsburgh tap water. No fertilizer yet, but i have the usual 3 from Fox Farm.
I'm waiting for a Vivosun 5x5 tent, another SF2000 and an AC Infinity S6. I'm new to here and looking lo learn as much as possible.
Thanks in advance for your help and thank you for all of the information already here.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom