Hi - Popping the forum cherry

Whitebob888

hey ho
been doing a lot of reading over the last year whilst going through my first couple of grows, always ending up back at 420 for some adult advice and expertise..many thanks!!
i will give you what im running at the moment, 2 x 300w dual cfls and 1 x 600w hps in my loft (attic) depending what side of the pond you live. im scrogging over an amazon aeroponic system with a hilea chiller, chilling my 50ltr res. 6 inch fan and cool tube, all of which has taken lots of time perfecting over the last year. after encountering every problem known to man.but enjoyed every minute.
my father in law was one of the early pioneers of herb in the uk, we both use/used for medical reasons as well as love of the herb unfortunately he passed away at the beginning of the year so all of his vast growing knowledge has been lost to the cosmos. what i have, is what i saw and the books he left,,, and im already pleased with how its progressing.
to date
grow one: half failure with some autos that got too big for my space.

grow two:awesome violator kush managed to get 18 oz off 4 plants i was pleased and the quality is superb. especially now its been in the jar for a month..

current grow three: crimea blue 4 plants in a now slightly modified amazon for extra drainage through to the res.( in my opininon it needs it my last two grows the roots got a bit water logged in the middle part of the system..
running plant magic nutes
sorry for rambling a bit but just thought it best to get it all out in the open for all to see.. and look forward to speaking to of many of you as i can...

Welcome to 420!!

Wow! Sure sounds like you have an awesome system. I'm sorry for your loss. But it's clear that his passion rubbed off on you and there's little bits of him that will be at display through out your growing journey.

I how you make yourself comfortable. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We're all in this together.

Wish you all the best and I look forward to getting to know you!

I hope you start up a journal and share some of that knowledge. That's really cool. Sucks how many of us have to hide it from our parents, and our kids too- often because of the legal situation.
Welcome to 420. It's a really awesome place. Seems to get more fun the longer I stay

Back
Top Bottom