hi there

anitaheaven15

my name is anita. ive joined 420 because ive just started an indoor crop, and although i have grown outdoors before this is my first indoor crop. so i have some questions i need awnsered. congratulations to all those states in the u.s. who managed to get cannabis decriminalised. i live in new zealand and our red neck conservative politicians are totally adamant that they will never decriminalise it.:peace: my question is if my water ph is wrong is there anything i can do to bring tapwater to the correct ph.

Re: hi there,

thankyou for replying. just realised that i didnt mention im growing in soil. must have been smokn too much (or just enough?) tee hee!

:welcome:

right back at ya hamster. im assuming my ph is wrong cos my tomato plants leaves have got a teeny tip of yellow on all its tips. was thinking it wasnt the soil as i used canadian express and have been feeding them a liquid food with seaweed and blood and bone extract. they are healthy tomato plants apart from that

Welcome!! Some great folks and advice here.... I hope you enjoy your stay!

PH is very important to growing, monitor and regulate it. You can buy drip testers anywhere, garden centers or pet stores, same with PH up and down. There are Home remedies" but I recomend the proper product.

Jonny

Back
Top Bottom