New To 420 Magazine, Hi!

Kiaora cuz

Tena koe. We can help you to do better than a gram a year. You’re in the right place.
Why did you choose 420 magazine to post on? Welcome to your new virtual whare.
There are a couple of other kiwis here. We aren’t all as loud and proud as you about where we live outside of the PMs though. Great town, welly.
I look forward to following along in a journal.
Let’s see some electric puha!
Bring on the meds..
Chur bro! Thanks for the mean warm welcome.

Haha, I never thought about it being a gram a year like that. But you are right!I think you are also right that with help I can do better. .im only growing for personal medicinal use for me and my mrs, and we arent huge quantity users, we need 6oz every 12 months to avoid spending money on it.

I chose 420Magazine after a stint on RIU where I found the members to be arrogant, and rude, especially to newbies asking genuine questions that they deemed stupid questions. It just wasnt for me so I forcibly had myself banned to ensure my posts were removed and went looking for a new home. Here I am I hope.

I am pretty outspoken and maybe too honest about the things I should be more stealth on. But I strongly disagree with the law around cannabis in New Zealand and I'm happy to be myself and take the risk. If anyone comes knocking on my door, my heads held high. I'm living my life for the people I love, not for the lawmakers who think they know what's best for me.

forcibly had myself banned
:headbanger: Ha! Sounds fun, sorta :rolleyes:
You’re right some gardeners get lead guitarist syndrome and suddenly start thinking everyone else is a dick. That’s not how we roll in 420ville.
living my life for the people I love, not for the lawmakers
Hmm. That’s cool but you want to live with and not just for the people you love then stay out of prison. Prison meds are not of the same quality you will soon be growing at home for and with your loved ones. Bro. No sell, no smell, no tell. No worries. :high-five:
Tag us in with an @[insert user name here] when you start a journal up, mate? Good on you.

Back
Top Bottom