High it's me Meatpickle - Glad to be here

Meatpickle

Read alot of forums and visited alot of sites. I chose this one to be active in as it is a whole person site with great reads and sets itself apart with pertinent assets to meet its membershis needs. I do have questions hoping for a good direction from the ones who have grown before me.

Sorry for the username but angry ptsd warrior was too long. I'm trying to get better without all the scripts and want to do that through marijuana products I grow myself. I need some help though
New at forum thing.

Any help with autoflowers. Specially can I use both veg nd bloom all the time on them or still go with veg and wait for bloom.before flipping both on?

Any help with autoflowers. Specially can I use both veg nd bloom all the time on them or still go with veg and wait for bloom.before flipping both on?

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great info on here. Some browsing and searching will yield a ton of info on autos. I've personally never grown one so I won't make myself look silly offering advice. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! You've made a great choice joining a fantastic community. Happy growing!

Welcome Meatpickle :welcome:

Yes, you can leave veg & bloom lights on all the time (you have an LED light, I assume?) but many feel that it is just a waste of power during veg. The veg light works fine as is & fire them both on in bloom for max light.

You should migrate over to The Grow Room. Lots of info in there & our Grow Journals area is a great place to hang. You may want to start a journal yourself.

Ian

Hey u an cool beans I'll take a look see, I do keep a personal journal and pics , doing northern lights auto under led yes, I was talking to grouch and got the same great advice , kinda like we don't seperate the duns rays so why do the led thing on su ty os right?

Hey good to meet you, yeah the username gets alot of like comments ha. Had to transplant my autos from solos to 5gal today, turned on both hues of the led, tried to be easy with them so not to stress, will put rooters in big pot next time, first autos nd didn't read the fine print. Ha I'll give em a look tomorrow see if they hate me.

Back
Top Bottom