hola....

JaiKai

hey everyone. name is Jai (pronounced Jay)...new to the board but a longtime smoker.:rollit: recently made an appt to get my card....can't wait....live in Los Angeles........can't believe i'm just finding this board.....better late then never right? :ganjamon:

High Jai, welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another longtime smoker join us here at 420. I know you will like being here, there are some great people and fantastic info on any subject cannabis and hemp related.

Please post often, we like to hear what you have to say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're happy to meet you!

Peace and happiness :rollit:

"High" Jai, and welcome to the 420 forums. We're happy you found us, and even happier you decided to join.

You might want to check out our Medical Marijuana section, There is a lot of information there that can help educate those who do not understand the benefits of MMJ. If you scroll down a little past the state listings you will find many different threads discussing the topic. You might also want to check out our Medical Marijuana Videos. There's some pretty cool information there too.

If you ever need any help locating information feel free to ask a Hospitality Team member, or any of the 420 Magazine Staff.

Back
Top Bottom