Hola!

JerseyCityHaz

Whats da Deal people, new to this site but have been known MJ for a minute. Have recently decided to begin growing my own stuff and thought whom else to learn from than those that do as I do. I have been doing nothing but reading and have grow room almost ready. was wondring if anyone could recommend a grow medium to use as well as the nutrients that I may be able to pick up locally, maybe best N-P-K for all stages. Picked up some micracle grow bloom booster and miracle grow potting soil with moisture comtrol but not too sure this is the best thing to use as I have been reading some not so good reviews on miracle grow products for cannibas. I'm starting to plant for xmas so your help is greatly appreciated.

JCH

Re: Hola!!

BEE COME ESTAS

McBudz good looking on the hydroshop location, will try to find it, cause i'm still unsure on the nuts and soil. Have MG Soil with some type of time release nut thing, which I'm iffy on. any recommendations?

Re: Hola!!

BEE COME ESTAS

McBudz good looking on the hydroshop location, will try to find it, cause i'm still unsure on the nuts and soil. Have MG Soil with some type of time release nut thing, which I'm iffy on. any recommendations?

Foxfarms Ocean Forest for soil. or sunshine mix#4 or pro-mix hp

Welcome... You have local hydro shops in Avenel and West Caldwell. Both should be about 20-40 minutes from you. Check em out for your needs.

A word of caution- NJ State troopers have been known to stakeout hydro shops-follow customers back to their houses to get the address - and then come knocking on the door 2 months later asking if they can have a look around. There have been cases of this posted in the NJNORML forums.
I don't mean to scare you but please- have good situational awareness when visiting NJ Hydro shops. :peace:

Dizzam, JayMay, understood on being careful good looking out. Maybe I'll just order the things that I need. Any good on-line stores that would have plenty of good products like Nuts, Soil etc.

I just receive my MH/HPS light unit, going to see if start my own journal. going to plant on XMAS, merry christmad

Thats funny, im in Pa and just went to local hydro shop by me, I would never take my own car, just incase.
they told me to buy happy frog and promix for the soil...seems to be a good mix
but for the nuts, i would get the 3 pack of Fox Farm. Seems like it was made for growing bud...lol... works great for me.
Check out my grow i got going on

Dizzam, JayMay, understood on being careful good looking out. Maybe I'll just order the things that I need. Any good on-line stores that would have plenty of good products like Nuts, Soil etc.

I just receive my MH/HPS light unit, going to see if start my own journal. going to plant on XMAS, merry christmad

Check out the sponsors on the site here- plenty of reputable and discrete suppliers.
Good luck with the solstice start!

Back
Top Bottom