Home made cannabis tea recipe made by me

420MaryJ420

420 Member
Hi everybody,

I was searching the internet for different ways to consume weed. I wanted to make a good tea, but the internet not really gave me a great way to do it. So I expirimented with cannabis tea and made a own way to do it. I just wanted to share this way of making tea with you guys!

Ingredients:
Weed (of course)
Water
Full milk
Optional: tea bag of any kind you like

1. Preheat your oven at 115 degrees celcius and put the weed in for like 30 to 40 minutes. stir halfway.
2. Heat up the milk in a pan and wait till it gets hot.
3. Put your weed which is now ready for consumption in the milk and let it sit in there for 10/15 minutes. (Let de THC get in the fat of the milk). Do not boil!
4. Boil water and stir your weedmilk with the water (infused with tea already if you like).
5. Ready to drink!

I kinda made this method myself and it worked really good. I was high as a kite HAHA
I someone has tips to make it better, share it with me :)

(I'm not Englisch but I tried my best to make it as good as possible for you guys. If questions feel free to ask me!

Hi everybody,

I was searching the internet for different ways to consume weed. I wanted to make a good tea, but the internet not really gave me a great way to do it. So I expirimented with cannabis tea and made a own way to do it. I just wanted to share this way of making tea with you guys!

Ingredients:
Weed (of course)
Water
Full milk
Optional: tea bag of any kind you like

1. Preheat your oven at 115 degrees celcius and put the weed in for like 30 to 40 minutes. stir halfway.
2. Heat up the milk in a pan and wait till it gets hot.
3. Put your weed which is now ready for consumption in the milk and let it sit in there for 10/15 minutes. (Let de THC get in the fat of the milk). Do not boil!
4. Boil water and stir your weedmilk with the water (infused with tea already if you like).
5. Ready to drink!

I kinda made this method myself and it worked really good. I was high as a kite HAHA
I someone has tips to make it better, share it with me :)

(I'm not Englisch but I tried my best to make it as good as possible for you guys. If questions feel free to ask me!
:welcome: my wife always collects my fan leaves and drys them out and makes tea out of them. Tastes just like green tea!:peace:

:welcome: my wife always collects my fan leaves and drys them out and makes tea out of them. Tastes just like green tea!:peace:

You won't get high from drinking your wife's tea, right? I believe it tastes amazing but you didn't decarboxylate the weed, so it had no effect. But if I have some spare I will definitely try this!

Thanks for responding men!

You won't get high from drinking your wife's tea, right? I believe it tastes amazing but you didn't decarboxylate the weed, so it had no effect. But if I have some spare I will definitely try this!

Thanks for responding men!
We make tincture all the time so we definitely know how to decarb. She does it strictly for the taste!

Back
Top Bottom