420 Member
You will need
2 x Tupperware bins
1 x spray bottle
1 x tupperware lid
1 inch hole drill bit ( cuts holes)
1 x aquarium heater
1 x Air stones (the more the better)
1x air pump (At least enough power for 1 air stone)

I use 2 dollarstore plastic Tupperware bins with lid I spray paint the bottom black so as not to grow any algea in the water solution. You could also just tape it .. I use another Tupperware bin (same size as bottom) clear one because it will serve as the dome lid to contain moisture ..

I use a drill with a (hole bit) and cut out 1 inch size holes 1 for each rockwool plug into the lid of the bin this is the top that holds the rockwool plugs i also add a little side hole for the air stones and cables etc.......

Then I fill the bottom container with water and add 40 ml of clonex into the water and PH THE WATER to 5.5 to 6 and stir solution....then dunk the rockwool plugs into the solution for 5 minutes.

I then prepare my clones using clean razor blade and sanitizer for each cut i also use, a new or well taken care of rooting gel no cross contamination as this will greatly hinder your cloning success rate.. I sanitize everything I usually have my desired off shoots or cuts in glass jars labeled near my work station and begin to remove each Clone and each excess leaf set I usually keep a major set of leaves and the top and remove the rest below and proceed to cut the stem on a 45 degree angle.. once I am satisfied with my cut
Then I dip the ccutting into the rooting hormone gel and place the cut into the rockwool cube and continue this exact method step by step ensuring to sanitize the blade between cuts. I do this until all clones are finished then I spray the clones with fresh water mist and place lid on the cloner and tape it to seal the lid. I plug everything in and keep my clones under a flourecent grow light on 24 hours make sure the waters warm but not to hot and that the air stone or stones are pumping enough air this will help roots to develop... major tip don't fill water so high that plugs are touching water the water and air mixture below creates an atmosphere making the roots want to seek them out for growth and with the hormone and solution with the heat this is perfect environmental conditions for roots to develop. Keep the plants under lid moist with soray bottle and open lid to allow fresh air exchange once a day this also allow ypu to check progress sometimes I'll leave it 3 days and it's fine... but expect roots solid healthy roots within a few days to 1 week.i have 90 % success rate with this method and it's super cheap I use stuff laying round my house cost me 15 bucks good luck

17132085218393335325788568450728.jpg

17132085627377097387089119082106.jpg

17132087925594957016180389508080.jpg

17132088755168723387117838848711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom